Should I deal stocks and shares from a Thai or UK or Singapore Broker?

easybullet3

i'm trying to make a decision:

I want to trade stocks and shares (fast trades).

Here are my options: (i'm interested to know what other expat traders are doing in Thailand):

- in the UK I can buy and sell (via my Bank) and there is a UK Tax on UK stocks, plus the banks commission. (if I buy international stocks there is no UK Tax).

- in Thailand, I can trade from my Krungsri Bank, there is a buy/sell commission... (i am not sure if there is Tax) BUT I CAN ONLY BUY THAI STOCK!!! there is no international stock option.

- a friend of mine said I can go to Singapore and open a trading account and trade all international stock and there is no Tax.

What do you guys do?

PS: i'm just intending to buy shares in any company and sell them when they have moved a cent or two.

My dad does this (back home in london), but since I am in Bangkok,, my money is mostly over here, so it would cost a fair bit (in commission) to have to send all my money back to London via swift transfer.

I really would appreciate some advice from some expats that have been trading from their homes in Thailand.

Again,

Thanks

SWIFT commission, are you sure ?

There is a small fee at the sending and receiving banks but I've never paid a commission, in my experience SWIFT transfers are exchanged at the proper market rate.

The fee is normally pretty small (20 - 30 pounds or the equivalent depending on the bank).

SWIFT commission, are you sure ?

There is a small fee at the sending and receiving banks but I've never paid a commission, in my experience SWIFT transfers are exchanged at the proper market rate.

The fee is normally pretty small (20 - 30 pounds or the equivalent depending on the bank).

oops! I mean about transferring LARGE amounts of money coz of exchange rates.

but anyway,,, that is really besides the point...

i was really hoping to find out info from any expats that do stocks.. and i wanted to know their insight about what I should do (regarding my choices).