Double Your Pleasure

Tornado

Double your pleasure

Wichai Hengjarernsook is in the junk business, and so not a man to overlook a bargain when he sees it. The 24-year-old native of Samut Sakhon’s Baan Paew District, where women are far-famed for beauty, couldn’t decide which of two identical twin sisters in his village he wanted to wed.

So, being an astute businessman, he popped the question to both at the same time, stating frankly that he wanted them in the plural. Much to his delight, they happily agreed.

After the announcement of the marriage, a wedding party was organized for the morning of March 23 to celebrate the nuptials of Wichai (whose full name means “Researching Improved Pleasure”) and his blushing brides, the Sirintara and Tipawan Puttanookulchai, both slender and fair-skinned beauties.

The party, held at the brides’ home in Village 1 of Tambon Lak Sam, was attended by many hundreds of relatives and friends, and broadcast around the nation on the morning news.

The bride price was reported as 80,000 baht and 120 grams of gold – times two.

The brides’ parents were reportedly ecstatic over their daughters’ match; “This is the happiest day of our lives,” they said. “We’re not upset in the least, because the twins grew up together and have never been apart.”

The groom said his many-splendored love was the natural result of proximity: “Our homes are quite close to each other,” he explained, “and every day in going to school I walked past their house. After they grew into women, I couldn’t make up my mind.

“I liked both, so I wooed both. Every time I asked one to go out, I asked the other along as well. If I bought something for one, I bought the same for her sister. Finally, after we had been seeing each other in this way for three years, I confessed to both I couldn’t decide between the two.

“I want to marry both of you,” the handsome Wichai told them. “Will you have me?”

Without the slightest hesitation, both replied in the affirmative. Having received the double thumbs-up from the prospective brides, K. Wichai asked a respected elder to approach the parents and formally request their daughters’ hands. They readily agreed – and now the best is yet to come.

Will the trio live happily ever? It has been observed that women are notoriously catty when forced to share the same man – to say nothing of sharing the same house and the same bed. But faint heart never fair lovers won: the happy groom is thus optimistic, as are his brides, who vowed not to let jealousy come between them.

“My sister and I grew up together and have never been apart. Now we never shall be,” said Sirintara, elder of the two beauties by a matter of minutes. “We’ll dedicate ourselves to looking after our husband, to ensure a happy family, and we’ll never let envy or jealousy enter the picture.”

“I’ve prepared the house,” said Wichai. “Each has her own room; they’ll decide between themselves which goes to whom. As to how I divide my time, I don’t expect any problem. During the week, I’ll sleep with each on alternating nights,” he said, turning to give each a big mushy kiss, to show how much he loved them.

Wichai denied newspaper reports that on the seventh night the trio would consummate their passion as an ensemble – thus ending speculation that the marriage would bring to reality the common male fantasy of having a three-way with a pair of gorgeous identical twins.

The total bride price of 360,000 baht is not unusual as bride-price for a single virgin, but it is a bargain for two.

Said Tipawan as she stood, decked out in her gleaming new gold: “Now we’re married we’ll help our husband in the junk recycling factory. He’s a good man – doesn’t drink, smoke or run around with girls; and what’s most important, now my sister and I will never be apart. That’s why we married him.”

Ha Ha Ha Ha. Just wait till he tires of constant and monotonous 3somes with nubile identical twins and whose innocence is no doubt yeilding to the ferverous corruption of their undulating thighs and heaviing...pert......breasts........and.........the daily stroking of each others.......

Sorry, where was I? Oh yes, Hee Hee Hee Hee. Just wait till he tires of constant and monotonous 3somes with nubile identical twins and whose innocence is no doubt yeilding to the ferverous corruption of their undulating thighs and heaviing ...pert.......breasts........and.........the daily stroking of each others..........

Sorry, what I'm trying to say is.....I'm sure it won't be long before he gets bored with 3 somes and is begging them for a 4some.............perhaps.....with.........ermmm....the twins mother. It's quite possible she's retained a youthful appearance and............ and....... and........

Edited by Gazza

Double your pleasure . . . and double your nightmares, too. :D Wow, the potential for both. If the sisters were to argue amongst themselves beware of taking sides. :D

Twice the chance of becoming a eunich. :o

i doubt it can go well in the long run ..what does one sister think when he's sleeping with the other one the whole night? i mean, does she just lay in bed and wait until she falls asleep or..? just dont see it working that way. maybe in one bed it would be better for everybody but thats just my opinion. :o

i doubt it can go well in the long run ..what does one sister think when he's sleeping with the other one the whole night? i mean, does she just lay in bed and wait until she falls asleep or..? just dont see it working that way. maybe in one bed it would be better for everybody but thats just my opinion. :o

The other one is in the kitchen preparing food and doing the dishes. :D

Wow, he got double jackpots :D . His life is just begun. Let's wait and see :D if he is moslem, he might have another 2 more... :D Let's see when they both have the same times babys, he has to work double more, if he were a rich man, there is no problem. But is it legal to marry 2 brides at a time ? Just curious :o They are all looking good.

Whether his wives are paternal or fraternal, he can assume that one or both of them will give him twin children. Before he knows it, he may have more babies than baht.

A friend of ours who ovulated from both sides each two months, married an identical twin. Fortunately, they only had two babies in the first pregnancy, and they proceed to get either a vasectomy or her tubes tied.

As soon as my wife's babies started coming out double, I got my tubes tied. :o

Thanks for the link in Thai. Asked my GF to read it and she says in Thailand that is legal no problem. She says Thai Muslim have four wives all the time.

I also asked her if it was ok if I had two wives. She said no no no. Not stay in same house no good. Mia noi OK but not want other lady in same house.

Edited by mark45y

The other one is in the kitchen preparing food and doing the dishes. :D

:D not baaad for a kiwi :D

After seeing the pic, Im quite surprised how normal they look - I was expecting uncle fester and the fat sisters from Cinderella...... Kinda jealous. :D

Let's see now, if one has kids the other will then be wife, sister and aunt and vice versa or will they just call them both mother since they are both married to their father. Sounds confusing. :o:D

A smile like that deserves a banana cream pie across the face, agreed?

Lucky basta**

Take away the banana and that phrase takes on a whole different meaning.. :o

totster :D

And what does different meaning does 'cream pie' have? :D