Dog avatars

Spaniel

I have noticed many posters use a dog as their avatar, me included. Is the avatar your pet or just a dog pic that you like? My avatar is of our family pet, a Cocker Spaniel, that we had for over 12 years until he died three years ago.

• Like 2

I keep my boy in the cellar, He likes the cool down there, but he's only an avatar. My dogs sleep on my bed though, unfortunately, and I'm not allowed to take their photo, they always get all mumpy.

• Like 1

Mine's my dog disguised as Jimmi the cat. Jimmi is still alive and living the life of Riley in France. He has his own garden shed with a couch in it, and sleeps in a basket in front of a fire every night. They refused point blank to adopting me too.... Don't know why, i'm house trained and don't take up much space. Probably worried i would drink them out of house and home!!

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 2

Mine's my dog disguised as Jimmi the cat. Jimmi is still alive and living the life of Riley in France. He has his own garden shed with a couch in it, and sleeps in a basket in front of a fire every night. They refused point blank to adopting me too.... Don't know why, i'm house trained and don't take up much space. Probably worried i would drink them out of house and home!!

They told me they were a bit worried about you weeing in the flowerbeds Pats...

• Like 2