Any way to terminate service at the end of billing cycle?

ESCAPIS

I am moving from True post-paid ฿599 to DTAC ฿199 as it seems to fit my need and usage.

My billing cycle ends on 9 of November and I am hoping DTAC will effect the switch or 'port' before the 9th.

On my last visit to DTAC they told me it will take a lot of time to do it, (they initially promised 1 week) and I am worried True will charge another ฿599 plus tax for the billing cycle.

Is there a way to terminate or at worst minimise the next bill cycle, without loosing my number, should DTAC takes its sweet time to do the switch?

Sent from an Apple gadget.

Your port will not go forward - i.e. succeed at the clearinghouse - unless your TrueMove (H) account is clear/in good standing.

Have you satisfied any/all terms and conditions re: your existing TrueMove (H) account?

I would begin the process a but earlier in the billing cycle, or even change to a pre-paid plan at TrueMove (H), then MNP to DTAC.

You may have to settle with TrueMove H, hopefully on a pro-rated basis, before the port will clear.

All my ports have been pre-paid to pre-paid.

The girl said if i change to prepaid, I would have to wait 3 months.

Maybe if I downgrade to the 299 package until theport is through, it would minimise my expenses.

I hope i can read some more suggestions before the 9th.

Sent from an Apple gadget.

Edited by ESCAPIS