Rent Boy Locks Customer In Bedroom

britmaveric

Rent boy locks customer in bedroom

Bulging wallet was irresistible Pattaya’s raunchy, gay district of Sunee Plaza witnessed a bit of a cockup after British tourist Mr Paul, aged 60, complained he had been locked up for several hours in an upstairs short-time room which he described to police as “not the cleanest I have known”.

He stated that he went to a male go-go bar in the well known area and picked up a young man of around 18 who said was willing to perform an unspecified service for 1,500 baht. The newly met duo duly departed to a lodging house with a most explicit sounding name where some level of intimacy occurred.

Some hours later, by which time the sun was shining, the farang woke up only to discover that the naughty youth had quit the room, presumably accompanied by a wallet containing 15,000 baht and a credit card. The Brit immediately tried to leave the room, having dressed in a hurry, but found to his horror that the door had been locked from the outside.

In spite of his banging on the rusty portals, it was nearly lunchtime before a cleaner arrived and heard the distressing commotion. The matter was solved only when a combination of two volunteer tourist policemen, an embassy official and a locksmith succeeded in forcing an entry.

None the worse physically for his experience, but badly shaken, Mr Paul decided not to request any follow-up action as he wanted to get to the airport as quickly as possible. He said the whole unsavoury episode had cost him nearly 20,000 baht including the wallet theft, bar fines, room hire charge and the locksmith’s call out fee.

He was also asked by the lodging house owner to tip the cleaner 200 baht, without whose assistance he might have been entombed alive, and a further 600 baht for damage to the door frame and hinges. Finally, there was a charge of 50 baht for a replacement padlock.

-Pattaya Today

2 May 2006

:D <deleted>, speak about trying to dress it up:

The newly met duo duly departed to a lodging house with a most explicit sounding name where some level of intimacy occurred.

AKA he did him from behind at the <deleted> Inn!!!!

......if you put a cherry on a turd, it's still a piece of shit. :o

I really dont see how this is so funny.

How easy it is to laugh at another's misfortune. A crime actually took place here. He was lucky that he wasn't physically harmed.

Are you so immune to crimes being committed and insensitive that situations like this poor guy found himself in now becomes some sort of joke? Or is it so funny because he is gay and you are all bigots?

Endure I was surprised by your reaction but maybe you think he got what he deserved.

Should we make fun of another's misfortune? You will know the answer to that when you are on the receiving end. Then I guess you will know if it is funny or not.

You will know the answer to that when you are on the receiving end.

:o

stop pushing your p.c. agenda down other peoples throats , most people on this forum bend over backwards to show tolerance to minorities.

a guy goes to a filthy short time room in an obscenely named hotel for some paid gay sex and is left banging on the back door trying to get out !!

made me laugh !!

How easy it is to laugh at another's misfortune. A crime actually took place here. He was lucky that he wasn't physically harmed.

Are you so immune to crimes being committed and insensitive that situations like this poor guy found himself in now becomes some sort of joke? Or is it so funny because he is gay and you are all bigots?

Endure I was surprised by your reaction but maybe you think he got what he deserved.

Should we make fun of another's misfortune? You will know the answer to that when you are on the receiving end. Then I guess you will know if it is funny or not.

Oh dear, the poor innocent guy put his finger on prostitution (which is illegal , by the way) and got burnt. 60 years and learnt nothing from life? What a loser ..gay or not gay.

I think you will find, no one is laughing at the blokes misfortune, but rather the way its reported. I just read the report, i found not the content but the way that content was written to be very funny, and i dont see anyone slating the bloke. :o

I mean come on who didnt find the rusty potal bit funny? :D

stop pushing your p.c. agenda down other peoples throats

PC agenda :o Now that's funny. It's very simple, I just don't think it's funny to laugh at another's misfortune. For those who want to dress it up to justify their behaviour, can call it PC or any other BS name. It could so easily have been a bargirl who robbed some straight guy. I wouldn't say that was funny either.

You see it as a joke because he is gay. You see it as he got what he deserved.

You know it is wrong to make fun of another's misfortune but the witless wonders that you are scream foul when somebody points out your pathetic behaviour.

You have all become so immune to crime and to those who suffer that you have to justify your actions. Now that's the real joke.

Edited by DUMPSTER

stop pushing your p.c. agenda down other peoples throats

PC agenda :o Now that's funny. It's very simple, I just don't think it's funny to laugh at another's misfortune. For those who want to dress it up to justify their behaviour, can call it PC or any other BS name. It could so easily have been a bargirl who robbed some straight guy. I wouldn't say that was funny either.

You see it as a joke because he is gay. You see it as he got what he deserved.

You know it is wrong to make fun of another's misfortune but the witless wonders that you are scream foul when somebody points out your pathetic behaviour.

You have all become so immune to crime and to those who suffer that you have to justify your actions. Now that's the real joke.

I thought the report was a hoot - as are most reports are from Pattaya Today. I dare say facts and the truth take a distant second place to the need to entertain.

At the end of the day, the guy lost about 300 quid and had a bit of an unedifying experience. I'll bet he was more embarrased than financially impuned.

Chill out and get a sense of humour - this is Thailand for God's sake - these things happen, and its better to laugh than cry. :D:D

.........I really dont see how this is so funny.

Then you need a funny bone replacement. :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.........Or is it so funny because he is gay and you are all bigots?

Yes!!! Not a PC bone in the group. :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..........Should we make fun of another's misfortune?

When it is this funny, yes! :o

You see it as a joke because he is gay.

oh god , we've got the only gay in the village on the forum now .

i see it as a joke because it is funny.

is it a crime to laugh at a funny story now.

brown hatter or not , it makes no difference , until people like you bring it up.

you should learn to laugh at yourself a bit more , take it like a man so to speak.

I thought the report was a hoot - as are most reports are from Pattaya Today. I dare say facts and the truth take a distant second place to the need to entertain.

At the end of the day, the guy lost about 300 quid and had a bit of an unedifying experience. I'll bet he was more embarrased than financially impuned.

Chill out and get a sense of humour - this is Thailand for God's sake - these things happen, and its better to laugh than cry. :o:D

Just because the story was printed in a newspaper and that this newspaper thinks it's ok to poke fun of somebody's misfortune doesn't make it right or for you to use the excuse TIT.

As I say when misfortune strikes you, I hope you can see the funny side. Somehow when the shoe is on the other foot, I don't think you will be smiling.

I've read the story several times and I just cant see how it is funny to be robbed and locked in a room. The author's attempt at so called wit shouldn't disguise the fact that this was a crime and luckily the man in question was not hurt. Many other victims of crime in Pattaya haven't been so lucky.

Edited by DUMPSTER

Chill out and get a sense of humour - this is Thailand for God's sake - these things happen, and its better to laugh than cry. :D:D

Just because the story was printed in a newspaper and that this newspaper thinks it's ok to poke fun of somebody's misfortune doesn't make it right or for you to use the excuse TIT.

This Is Thailand - TIT - is a fact - it's not an excuse.

We live here - This is Thailand - funny things happen here - get it?

No... I'm sure you don't.

What a sad fellow you are... :o

Guest endure

I laughed because I thought it was funny. I'd have laughed just as much if he'd been straight. It's nothing to do with anyone getting what they deserve.

As i have said, I've read the story several times and I just cant see how it is funny to be robbed and locked in a room. The author's attempt at so called wit shouldn't disguise the fact that this was a crime and luckily the man in question was not hurt. Many other victims of crime in Pattaya haven't been so lucky.

If you think that makes me sad then so be it.

Guest endure

It's quite possible to feel sympathy for someone's misfortune whilst finding the circumstances of that misfortune amusing.

As i have said, I've read the story several times and I just cant see how it is funny to be robbed and locked in a room. The author's attempt at so called wit shouldn't disguise the fact that this was a crime and luckily the man in question was not hurt. Many other victims of crime in Pattaya haven't been so lucky.

If you think that makes me sad then so be it.

May as well stop reading it then.

I think it's funny as you like :o ,straight or gay don't come into it.

Hey Dumpster you need to get off your high horse. Yes It was misforunate for that to happen, but if he didnt put himself in that position it would not have happened. So who is wrong? Does it matter? Besides neither You or anyone on this forum can tell me what is funny or what isnt funny. If I think something is funny Im gonna laugh, and this was funny. It has nothing to do with being gay or being straight, maybe you are the one that has a peoblem with his sexual orientation.

your point has been made and everyone here is ignoring it so give it a rest.

:D-->

QUOTE(Phil B @ 2006-05-07 10:03:37) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Dumpster you need to get off your high horse. Yes It was misforunate for that to happen, but if he didnt put himself in that position it would not have happened. So who is wrong? Does it matter? Besides neither You or anyone on this forum can tell me what is funny or what isnt funny. If I think something is funny Im gonna laugh, and this was funny. It has nothing to do with being gay or being straight, maybe you are the one that has a peoblem with his sexual orientation.

your point has been made and everyone here is ignoring it so give it a rest.

I wouldn't mind betting the poor guy is sitting in a pub in England right now (well.. not quite right now..) and having a good laugh about it with his mates. :o

Some of my best and amusing stories involve my personal misfortunes in the LOS, often involving getting rolled over - one way or another - but not by rent boys I hasten to add. :D