Ban Pong Coffee

DEREK-C

On Google maps it's listed as Chan Cha La 323 Pak Raet. On the 323 from the direction of Bangkok, just over the rail crossing and about 200m from the traffic lights where a right turn takes you towards Kanchanburi. Lek noodle is nearby and bar 35 on the opposite side of the road.

• Like 1

On Google maps it's listed as Chan Cha La 323 Pak Raet. On the 323 from the direction of Bangkok, just over the rail crossing and about 200m from the traffic lights where a right turn takes you towards Kanchanburi. Lek noodle is nearby and bar 35 on the opposite side of the road.

Can confirm the location, wifey, Kane an I have had lunch there with Derek and family sereral times smile.png

Good food , good times

Rumor has it, that there is more to do in Ban Pong than just visiting a coffee-shop. !?!

Cheers.

Ohhh details biggrin.png:D:D

Sent from my phone with the app thingy.

Details is the clue. SPILL YOUR GUTS. I want to visit as many coffee-shops as I possibly can. With or without coffee.smile.png Don't be shy, can PM me for locations.

Cheers.

THai Num hotel has nice terrrase restaurant towards the river - yo can go there and have only coffee. It also has a club/bar for gentlemen - my wife tells me it provides full service - hence I have never been in there. Used to stay in this hotel when the thai family lived in THa Maka