390 baht Chiang Mai to Bangkok Promo fare

CMfoodie

Thai AirAsia has launched a promotion on fares between Bangkok and Chiang Mai, Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur.

The promotional fares start from 390 THB per way inclusive of airport tax and fees.

AirAsia provides the most promotional fares, with new exciting offers every 2 weeks year round, especially for popular routes such as Bangkok to Chiang Mai, offered at the starting fare of only 390 THB per way, from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur, starting at only 1,050 THB per way and Bangkok to Jakarta, starting at only 1,490 THB per way, inclusive of airport tax and fees. These fares are available for booking until 24 November 2013 for travel between 1 December 2013 and 30 April 2014.”

At present, AirAsia flies direct from Bangkok to Chiang Mai 12 times daily.

Just booked return flights (daytime) from Don Muang to Chiang Mai - April 14 to May 07 for 1,050 Baht ,all in, at Thai Lion Air. They have many dates left , but my CNX flight wasnt the promotion price so i paid 665 Baht , coming back was on promotion , so was only 385 Baht. Will be using this company 100% at these prices. MASSIVE thanks to Thai Visa member BRMC who posted about this today (FRI). Guess i owe him a drink!!!

Just booked return flights (daytime) from Don Muang to Chiang Mai - April 14 to May 07 for 1,050 Baht ,all in, at Thai Lion Air. They have many dates left , but my CNX flight wasnt the promotion price so i paid 665 Baht , coming back was on promotion , so was only 385 Baht. Will be using this company 100% at these prices. MASSIVE thanks to Thai Visa member BRMC who posted about this today (FRI). Guess i owe him a drink!!!

You might want to check out their safety rating........

You might want to check out their safety rating........

you might want to checkout how many people they refuse to let on the plane for not brushing their teeth or not polishing their shoes or not etc at whatever whim. you have been warned. then no refund.

Edited by feest monty

I just grabbed a CNX to BKK return for B670.80 total .Flight July next year .

With Airasia i should have said .....I dont think its possible to get cheaper than that .I did not declare luggage ,or book a seat or pay by Credit card .