Pda's In Thailand

poorfarang

Is their a website where I can check out the Pda Cell phones that are available in Thailand?

Im in the market for one and I want to do some research here before I head up to Bangkok and buy one. Or is pretty much everything available there?

Im looking for Wifi, GPS/GPRS/EDGE, bluetooth, and gps would be a plus.

There is a nice hp comming out in a few months that I might have to wait for unless something else is similiar in the mean time.

GSMArena.com has a fairly good search engine based on needs. Without GPS, 18 results were returned. Without gps but with expansion slot narrowed it down to 12 currently available phones.

"Available Soon" phones returned only your hp phone. Expansion slot and Windows Mobile might be your best approach.

After you get a list of models, search for reviews and then go to a Thai website to determine availability- I try jaymarts.com personally.

Is their a website where I can check out the Pda Cell phones that are available in Thailand?

Im in the market for one and I want to do some research here before I head up to Bangkok and buy one. Or is pretty much everything available there?

Im looking for Wifi, GPS/GPRS/EDGE, bluetooth, and gps would be a plus.

There is a nice hp comming out in a few months that I might have to wait for unless something else is similiar in the mean time.

I have heard that the HP IPAQ hw6515 is good. It has gps built in. Good for someone who favours data entry by qwerty keyboard. I've also heard that they price has dropped a lot now. Not sure if I can recall a friend saying that it is only 25,000 baht now (used to be close to 30,000 baht) Be aware that a device of such capabilities will suck battery life really quickly. Luckily Bangkok is good for affordable pda accessories and extras e.g batteries. Personally I like the capabilities of the Dopod 900 but it's far too expensive at 45,000 baht (that's the price sold up country but I'm sure Bangkok will be at least a coupld of thousand baht cheaper)