Crisis-hit Thai politics in new cycle of tumult: experts

webfact

I recommend all readers to read the article by Thitinan, mentioned above, written a day or 2 ago in the paper that can't be mentioned.

In my opinion he made a lot of sense.

Come on the Democrats and all civil groups, let's move forward on political reform. And red shirts- leave behind your former leader and his rich minions, join for real progress in Thailand.

Agree. Typically measured article from Thitinan. I'm still not sure I see the CC's move as a 'positive' (despite the fact that they didn't dissolve PT as they might've done in the past), but there's definitely a lot to what he says there.

Who is this guy? Jonathan Head under a pseudonym? I do wish these foreign journalists would spend more time inside the country of which they are writing <deleted> about.

I would call Jonathan Head a <deleted>, but than I would be insulting <deleted>. coffee1.gif

Edited by tomross46

Who is this guy? Jonathan Head under a pseudonym? I do wish these foreign journalists would spend more time inside the country of which they are writing <deleted> about.

Sorry.. just why is this <deleted>? What precisely is inaccurate in the article?