PM Yingluck charges opposition with unfair censure

Lite Beer

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

From the posts I have read here maybe that is very true for Ms. Yingluck.

I don`t think there is any chance that she would be the PM if Thaksin was not her brother and everyone including her supporters must know that. I agree with the people who said that she is probably not smart enough to understand the situation completely and a lot of information is probably kept from her by intelligent people who work for her.

I think I know enough about the Thailand situation to know that when she says she has solved economic and corruption problems of Thailand that is very very far from the truth but maybe she really believes it.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif who writes her speeches and answers...im embarrased that she can say these things with a staight face..she is looking rough ..(er)

im embarrased that she can say these things with a staight face

Well that´s because she don´t have a clue what she is talking about.cheesy.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif who writes her speeches and answers...im embarrased that she can say these things with a staight face..she is looking rough ..(er)

Well that´s because she don´t have a clue what she is talking about.cheesy.gif

It is a worry, isn't it. And she has been swanning around the world meeting all the so-called "important" people - bloody hell what must they think of her, it's probably just smile, be nice, nod your head a few times, and ask her what her favourite Thai food is - that she can probably handle ok.

• Like 1

"For the past two years in the office, (I) have encountered several crises and have survived them all."

Translation: "During the past 2 years there have been a multitude of disasters and none of them have affected me in the least,.. I am still here"

That alone should have been enough to hang her but the fact that she's proud of it just proves her thick skinned stupidity!

Enlighten us, what are the disasters that have hurt you so bad you want to hang a prime minister for it? Or are you just one of the barchair-generals parroting learned phrases that you think sounded smart?

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image who writes her speeches and answers...im embarrased that she can say these things with a staight face..she is looking rough ..(er)

Well that´s because she don´t have a clue what she is talking about.Posted Image

It is a worry, isn't it.  And she has been swanning around the world meeting all the so-called "important" people - bloody hell what must they think of her, it's probably just smile, be nice, nod your head a few times, and ask her what her favourite Thai food is - that she can probably handle ok.    
Thank you three times.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Figure of speech, my dear chap.

As for the barchair remark, please refrain from making such suggestions and not only because they tend to backfire. wai.gif

"For the past two years in the office, (I) have encountered several crises and have survived them all."

Translation: "During the past 2 years there have been a multitude of disasters and none of them have affected me in the least,.. I am still here"

That alone should have been enough to hang her but the fact that she's proud of it just proves her thick skinned stupidity!

Enlighten us, what are the disasters that have hurt you so bad you want to hang a prime minister for it? Or are you just one of the barchair-generals parroting learned phrases that you think sounded smart?

• Like 1

Do the Shinawatras feel any remorse for their actions?

Do they feel alarmed by the massive and spiralling debt?

Ruining Thailand's position as top world rice exporter?

Presiding over a family and friends government?

No, no, no.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app