• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am only speculating so do not kill me, but i can think of 3 reasons

1. She is out of sight so whatever to come can not be pinned on her

2. She is out of sight, because she knows more than we do and its all about the fall apart and again nothing can be pinned on her

3. Its simply too much for her to handle, so brother removed her, leaving others who could also be sacrificed, should anything go wrong

I'll go for numbers 1 and 2

This is nothing but a scare tactics from the useless government.

Protesters have not attacked any civilians and do not seem to have any intentions on doing so, why would public need to stay indoors?

In another source, Deputy PM also claimed government is in full control, well Sherlock it sure does not look like it

PS. What happened to Yingluck, any reason why current PM is not the one doing the warnings or statements?

yes but government 3rd hand snipers have shot students. They government may plan worry that it happens again tonight.

All over BKK? nobody has any clue what has happened and who is responsible

Just how is it possible at a time like this that the Prime Minister of a country goes missing, AWOL, just dropping out of sight like she doesn't exist?

Easy, she has a brother who is an expert in the vanishing trick department.

I am only speculating so do not kill me, but i can think of 3 reasons

1. She is out of sight so whatever to come can not be pinned on her

2. She is out of sight, because she knows more than we do and its all about the fall apart and again nothing can be pinned on her

3. Its simply too much for her to handle, so brother removed her, leaving others who could also be sacrificed, should anything go wrong

I'll go for numbers 1 and 2

I vote for 3 as it already encompasses 1 and 2.

Yingluck was in a building which was about to be captured by protesters, so I guess her protection squad hustled her out. Fair enough.

But to then vanish, leave the big announcement to a panel of the deputy PMs, and maintain a blanket silence for several hours is going to go down very badly even with her peasant supporters.

If there's one thing they understand, it's standing up when there's a stoush on. Crying in the corner doesn't cut it.

Whatever the outcome of this, Yingluck is toast.

Yingluck is doing just what Abhisit did in 2010.

Keeping quiet.

In 2010 Abhisit said little - he left it all to - well - you know who - Suthep - who was in charge and the voice. Abhisit kept a very low profile.

And now Yingluck is doing the same - letting her deputies do the talking and keeping a low profile. Well done YL, it is a wise move. That is what Deputies are for.

Everyone should stay indoors in BKK if possible. These violent anti-government thugs have proven they like arson, killing, sedition and insurrection - they are a violent mob.

Not sure what sources you get your information from, but Abhisit did not keep low profile and did not go missing.

Suthep was put in charge of security and naturally addresses all security related issues.

If you want to compare mobs, i suggest you really get your facts correct first

• Like 1

Yingluck was in a building which was about to be captured by protesters, so I guess her protection squad hustled her out. Fair enough.

But to then vanish, leave the big announcement to a panel of the deputy PMs, and maintain a blanket silence for several hours is going to go down very badly even with her peasant supporters.

If there's one thing they understand, it's standing up when there's a stoush on. Crying in the corner doesn't cut it.

If i recall correctly in one of the updates, she was suppose to address the people on national TV, but then she did the Genie.

Protesters have not attacked any civilians and do not seem to have any intentions on doing so, why would public need to stay indoors?

In another source, Deputy PM also claimed government is in full control, well Sherlock it sure does not look like it

PS. What happened to Yingluck, any reason why current PM is not the one doing the warnings or statements?

yes but government 3rd hand snipers have shot students. They government may plan worry that it happens again tonight.

All over BKK? nobody has any clue what has happened and who is responsible

Just how is it possible at a time like this that the Prime Minister of a country goes missing, AWOL, just dropping out of sight like she doesn't exist?

She's having a moment.

Apparently Suthep and Yingluck have spent an hour together with all Military Chiefs.

Suthep gave his usual government not legitimate speech. No solution.

No doubt Suthep is many things that can not be said out loud, but he is no fool, he has been in politics for most if his life.

I believe he knows what he is doing and i believe his strategy covers many basis and outcomes.

I do not believe he wants to be the PM,though he could be paving way for someone else.

I also think he is very very well backed by some very very powerful people

• Like 1

I though she was crumpet. smile.png

• Like 1

Yingluck is on a plane now going out Thailand to South Africa.

so that means the deputy PM will do the dirty work while she I out of country

Apparently Suthep and Yingluck have spent an hour together with all Military Chiefs.

No doubt Suthep is many things that can not be said out loud, but he is no fool, he has been in politics for most if his life.

I believe he knows what he is doing and i believe his strategy covers many basis and outcomes.

I do not believe he wants to be the PM,though he could be paving way for someone else.

Suthep says it was a good meeting because the military top brass has shown that their stance is with Thailand

He should be as sooner or later a more powerful people will arise..so they have to do this quickly

call it house arrest on innocent people.

I have seen it myself when police didn't dispatch staff to RU, instead the red mob guarded and sealed the entrance while students have been locked inside, the lights off everywhere, even the streetlights. Police said it was inconvenient, meaning neglecting duty on a big scale. Instead thousands of police were sent to the stadium, non to be seen to protect the venue of locked innocent students. What a disgrace ...

Sure you guys have seen the pictures when the army had to release them this afternoon. Did any of them, especially the girls look like mob with their handbags?

A thousand questions need to be answered.

Those with the fantasy of third hands, it is like in 2010 where they played the color shirt changes from within(a tactic used by the reds). - Nothing changed.

She is NOT out of the country. Suthep is on TV now. Just had a meeting with her

She is NOT out of the country. Suthep is on TV now. Just had a meeting with her

What did he say?

call it house arrest on innocent people.

I have seen it myself when police didn't dispatch staff to RU, instead the red mob guarded and sealed the entrance while students have been locked inside, the lights off everywhere, even the streetlights. Police said it was inconvenient, meaning neglecting duty on a big scale. Instead thousands of police were sent to the stadium, non to be seen to protect the venue of locked innocent students. What a disgrace ...

Sure you guys have seen the pictures when the army had to release them this afternoon. Did any of them, especially the girls look like mob with their handbags?

A thousand questions need to be answered.

Those with the fantasy of third hands, it is like in 2010 where they played the color shirt changes from within(a tactic used by the reds). - Nothing changed.

Since it is not a curfew, I guess you are free to roam the city!

Enjoy!

Suthep says it was a good meeting because the military top brass has shown that their stance is with Thailand

Does that mean what i think it means?

Channel News Asia just broadcast part of Suthep's speech. He said that he doesn't want YS to resign. All he wants is to set up a People's Council. (Go figure)

He declared tomorrow a national holiday for the civil servants. (Delusions of grandeur before the fact?)

His speech pattern is reminiscent of Khmer Rouge, Sendero Luminoso and other banana republic revolutionaries of the extreme left.

Other arm chair analysts from different Thai universities are blasting the government for the harsh measures to protect Government House and lauding Suthep.

Academia and the intelligentsia once again feel superior to everybody to us mere mortals.

I think that Suthep is losing it.

Edited by pisico