Pakistani Man Arrested For Brutal Murder Of Thai Teacher

sriracha john

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting that a Pakistani gets a life sentence in Bangkok for killing a Thai girl and an Australian gets four years cut to two years for killing an American in Chiang Mai.

Did he (Australian) dismember his body? Did he rape him? :o

On the other note, maybe because Australians are farang and Pakistanis are not :D

Interesting that a Pakistani gets a life sentence in Bangkok for killing a Thai girl and an Australian gets four years cut to two years for killing an American in Chiang Mai.

Even more interesting is the case of Chalerm's son, a certain'Mr. Toilet', was found not guilty of killing an on duty policeman.

Actually, it was Mr. Happy Toilet's brother who allegedly pulled the trigger.

Mr. Happy Toilet, however, was alleged to have held the policeman down on the floor while his brother shot him in the head.

While it's despicable to read of Chalerm's sons' actions, it's encouraging to hear of brother helping brother.

What an aweful thing to happen. I hope this lower than low life is well known behind bars, that is usually how they are disposed of. Do the criminals in the jails get the paper? I sure hope so. I also hope they print a very clear picture of this piece of trash so his new friends know exactly who he is. I am not one in favour of the death penalty but things such as this make me wonder. God rest this woman's soul and my heart goes out to the family who must suffer with this forever.

Edited by Canadianvisitor

Did he (Australian) dismember his body? Did he rape him? :D

On the other note, maybe because Australians are farang and Pakistanis are not :D

So in your mind because he didn't dismember the body - only put a bullet into his face as he lay on the ground after being shot twice in the chest justifies the Aussie guy walking out in two years? :o

As to the matter of rape, there was only a claim by the defendant that this occurred. Again, does that justify one being sentenced to death and the other four years and both having their sentences reduced by half by pleading guilty - even though the police had ample evidence to convict in both cases without a guilty plea? :D

The Aussies defence of being enraged is accepted and the Pakistani's is not. The Pakistani has to pay compensation to the family and the Aussie doesn't.

Perhaps read the what happened in the Chiang Mai trial.

http://photojourn.wordpress.com/2008/08/19...alian-murderer/

Perhaps what is really means is that killing an American, Canadian or other European isn't considered as serious a crime as killing a Thai. :D

Did he (Australian) dismember his body? Did he rape him? :D

So in your mind because he didn't dismember the body - only put a bullet into his face as he lay on the ground after being shot twice in the chest justifies the Aussie guy walking out in two years? :o

As to the matter of rape, there was only a claim by the defendant that this occurred. Again, does that justify one being sentenced to death and the other four years and both having their sentences reduced by half by pleading guilty - even though the police had ample evidence to convict in both cases without a guilty plea? :D

The Aussies defence of being enraged is accepted and the Pakistani's is not. The Pakistani has to pay compensation to the family and the Aussie doesn't.

Perhaps read the what happened in the Chiang Mai trial.

http://photojourn.wordpress.com/2008/08/19...alian-murderer/

Perhaps what is really means is that killing an American, Canadian or other European isn't considered as serious a crime as killing a Thai. :D

What does the text in bold mean? You doubt in happen since the dismembered girl didn't say so...?

The cases are hardly comparable. One scammed a girl, got caught and in response of that had his pride hurt so he had to kill her...for some weird reason. (Had made more sense if the girl had been lying of her id + in fact was a man or the likes...then it would have been a crime of passion/hate...) But the man was wrong AND performed a heinous crime a against a perfectly innocent girl.

Not really the case in the other murder you are referring to...

>> What does the text in bold mean? You doubt in happen since the dismembered girl didn't say so...?<< Your bolding - not mine.

What a ridiculous statement to make. Perhaps you haven't heard of forensic testing??

Or perhaps you are implying that the Thai police are too incompetent to perform a forensic exam?

Or perhaps the dead woman communicated with you?

Because this was a Thai girl you differentiate? On what grounds? That the victim is Thai? Or that the victim was a female?

You don't make any comment about a totally innocent man - a tourist- sitting in a restaurant drinking water getting three bullets.

Curious that you use the phrase "he had to kill her". I don't see any necessity for anyone to have killed anyone.

Then again, it's that sort of logic - that someone "had to" - that sees this piss-weak excuse of "uncontrollable rage" or "passion" or "was suffering stress due to family problems" used so many times in Asian countries as an excuse for people not being able to exercise self control to mitigate their actions.

>> Had made more sense if the girl had been lying of her id + in fact was a man or the likes...then it would have been a crime of passion/hate<<

So from your post, if the girl had turned out to be a transvestite or other than her photo depicted it would have mitigated the crime?

Thanks (where and when) it's due. Good job.

Same. A graze wound to a wing is something to be classified as something like uncontrolled rage or a moment of temporary insanity. Even one shot to the torso could be classified as self defense. But two to the center of mass was an intent to kill. The head shot to a then passive victim was obviously done with premeditation to ensure no possible chance of survival. This crime is every bit as henious as other murders discussed and not discussed in this forum. For the murderer to only get 30 months as a sentence means the whole "trial" was a sham and people at low, medium and high societal levels have been compromised.

Personal attacks and flaming comments have been deleted from this thread.

Well done but it is really sad to see the bigots here in full force in such threads. I wish there was a country as 'Bigotland' where such lowlife fascos could live; far away from us.

Jem

Well done but it is really sad to see the bigots here in full force in such threads. I wish there was a country as 'Bigotland' where such lowlife fascos could live; far away from us.

Jem

There is something here that is being missed. The guy lied and tried to pass himself off as a Spaniard. Why? Because no self respecting woman would have anything to do with him. Why? Because his countrymen have a bad reputation for mistreating women. Western women aren't the only ones who object to being beaten and burned alive. My old Pakistani co workers used to come to work and laugh themselves silly about the humiliations they subjected their wives to the night before, usually while eating the lunches these same women had prepared for them. Much of it is socioeconomic, but I have never encountered these attitudes in any level of western culture. You can squawk and squeal about racism, but until you have lived and worked amongst people of this ilk you cannot understand what you are saying. If you doubt what I say, go visit these parts of the world and see for yourself(I did).

Jem

There is something here that is being missed. The guy lied and tried to pass himself off as a Spaniard. Why? Because no self respecting woman would have anything to do with him. Why? Because his countrymen have a bad reputation for mistreating women. Western women aren't the only ones who object to being beaten and burned alive. My old Pakistani co workers used to come to work and laugh themselves silly about the humiliations they subjected their wives to the night before, usually while eating the lunches these same women had prepared for them. Much of it is socioeconomic, but I have never encountered these attitudes in any level of western culture. You can squawk and squeal about racism, but until you have lived and worked amongst people of this ilk you cannot understand what you are saying. If you doubt what I say, go visit these parts of the world and see for yourself(I did).

Are you generalizing? Are you judging 160 million people based on few people you know? :D

If you read western media too much, you will have same perception about Pakistan. BTW which part of Pakistan have you been before? :o

I doubt what you say may happen in small cities but not in big cities. :D

Jem

Are you generalizing? Are you judging 160 million people based on few people you know? :D

If you read western media too much, you will have same perception about Pakistan. BTW which part of Pakistan have you been before? :o

I doubt what you say may happen in small cities but not in big cities. :D

Of course I'm generalizing! I haven't the time or inclination to meet 160 million of any people.

Every individual is different, but set behaviors and attitudes can be attributed to all cultures and religions. The next time you visit your Asian friends, walk into their house with your shoes on and watch the response. Many people in the west wear their shoes in the house all the time. Show the bottom of your feet to a westerner and call him a buffalo. He'll look at you in a puzzled way and laugh. Do it to a Thai, then let us know how it went. Generalizations are not only useful, they are essential unless you live in a vacuum. Your belief or disbelief in wife beating and burning has no bearing on reality. Cutting a woman to pieces and throwing her in a river might not be the norm, but lesser violence is certainly common and rarely punished. There is no hate in generalizing; you must have an understanding of someone's cultural norms to comprehend the context of their behavior. Evidently the victim thought and felt the same way, hence the need for this fellow to try to pass himself off as a Spaniard.

This thread has turned into a forum for rednecks, racists, and bigots who are ready to slander and defame whole races and nationalities of people based on the actions of a few.

There isn't a single race of people or nation that could be excluded from similar comments being made about them if history was examined.

The way that different races or nationalities apply their laws and the degree to which laws, cultural traditions, and practices are moderated is called social evolution and educated and intelligent people will acknowledge that some races and/or nationalities have not evolved to the same level as others.

The same intelligent and educated people will also acknowledge that in all societies there are segments of people who take a longer period of time to abandon cultural traditions and practices.

Well time the thread was closed given the number of :o comments being posted.

"I am of NO faith, except the strongest survive and weakest perish, having left any curiosity for that sort of thing in the h e l l, death, fire and brimstone of I Corp with the USMC in Vietnam, Republic of, Class of 68/69.

As to sister in law, her faith is her faith and how see came to it or by it is not relevant is it?

She, my sister, is Muslim, just as my other 4 sisters are Buddhist, by choice, after these many years."

Weirdo :o