Which Uk Credit Card Would Be Most Useful In Emergencies?

Guest endure

Guest endure

I can't think of anywhere else to ask this so if you were planning on moving to LoS from the UK in the near future and you already had a Nationwide CREDIT card for everyday use which other credit card would you take with you as an alternative? It would have to be manageable over the 'net, not subject to hassle because it's being used outside the UK and have reasonable conditions and charges. I'm looking for answers from people who've actually had experience with the card they recommend please.

I use a Lloyds Bank Mastercard. I have online access to all my Lloyds accounts, including my credit card.

I have used the card for payments and cash withdrawls, including pre-loaded cash withdrawl (Paying onto my card before making the withdrawl).

With respect to emergergencies, I think the issue is credit limit. Stick with the card you have the highest limit on.

For company travel, most of my time in Thailand is and has been company travel, I use an American Express Card, the credit limit is theoretically unlimited.

And then for real emergencies there's Insurance.