Steam Floor Mop

jagi00

We brought ours from Australia. Think it came from DANOZ Direct....they may send one via FEDEX or someone.

If not, you might try TV Direct 3rd or 4th floor of Airport Plaza near Robinson.

Another thought....GLOBAL might stock them but I'm not sure.

I have one that has never been used since I bought it in S Africa two years ago. It is a Shark and comes with various shaped heads and covers. Since it is taking up valuable cupboard space I am happy to donate it free of charge if you come to collect.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I have one that has never been used since I bought it in S Africa two years ago. It is a Shark and comes with various shaped heads and covers. Since it is taking up valuable cupboard space I am happy to donate it free of charge if you come to collect.

Thanks Brommers but just too late as I bought one this morning at the TV Direct shop at Airport Plaza.

• 3 months later...

As the OP bought one earlier today I still have my offer of a free steam floor mop available.

A little late in the conversation, but is the mop still available (in exchange for a nice donation to one of the local orphanages here)? I'm in Chiang Mai but will sort delivery. Far better than me lugging one all the way back from England in my luggage.

I tried explaining to a sales assistant in Central yesterday. She though I was barking mad to even consider using such a beast on the floor. I had one when we lived in Australia and made good use of it.