A Girl's Best Friend

Designerbkk

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to ask... because I'm having no luck.

Can anyone recommend any online shops that will send sex toys to Thailand? Many I have looked at in Europe and USA don't list it as a destination. And I've never seen any on sale here.

Any help would be great :o

D.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gunna happen dude, unless you smuggle them in...

I've heard (altho i have nothing offical) that these kinds of items are considered Illegal, maybe someone can confirm/deny that?

Sex toys...and the hypocracy in the Far East... :o

'Sex-soft-ware' :D is sold on every corner of the street in LOS but the 'fun' massage hardware is illegal.

http://www.bizasia.com/crime_war_against_s...er_arrested.htm

from this website:

""Horrified police reported confiscation of male "dildos" in different sizes and colors, artificial female sexual organs and other sex toys. Colors were pink, transparent and black. "We were sad to discover that several of the models were even battery-powered and could be switched on to vibrate"" :D:D:D

Ooooohhhh, just found this also:

"""Almost all of the items were much bigger than the real thing, even if it said 'natural size' on the package. Who can use a monstrum on 10 or 12 centimeters lenght for anything pleasurable is beyond my imagination" said one of the officers.""" :D ...he's never seen a Farangs' before I assume...

It's the same in China...you can't (officially) get them but they are made by the millions for export :D

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

:D

Sex toys...and the hypocracy in the Far East... :o

'Sex-soft-ware' :D is sold on every corner of the street in LOS but the 'fun' massage hardware is illegal.

http://www.bizasia.com/crime_war_against_s...er_arrested.htm

from this website:

""Horrified police reported confiscation of male "dildos" in different sizes and colors, artificial female sexual organs and other sex toys. Colors were pink, transparent and black. "We were sad to discover that several of the models were even battery-powered and could be switched on to vibrate"" :D:D

Ooooohhhh, just found this also:

"""Almost all of the items were much bigger than the real thing, even if it said 'natural size' on the package. Who can use a monstrum on 10 or 12 centimeters lenght for anything pleasurable is beyond my imagination" said one of the officers.""" :D ...he's never seen a Farangs' before I assume...

It's the same in China...you can't (officially) get them but they are made by the millions for export :D

LaoPo

:D Thanks for that Lao Po ... you made my night !!! :D:D

And to think that I hoped that a woman, posting in the Ladies section might avoid the purile comments from idiot men with nothing better to do.

thats rich , coming from a woman asking on a public forum accessible worldwide where she can purchase a vibrating dildo.

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to ask... because I'm having no luck.

Can anyone recommend any online shops that will send sex toys to Thailand? Many I have looked at in Europe and USA don't list it as a destination. And I've never seen any on sale here.

Any help would be great :o

D.

If you are that desperate for some 'artificial' stimulation, there's always the vibrate mode on your mobile phone. Alternatively, a washing machine on fast spin may come in handy or failing that, you could get your local carpenter to fashion you a dildo out of wood......any further comment would be superfluous..... :D

reminds me of the time the gas main exploded in melbourne. we were without gas for 2 weeks. people were doing all sorts of things to heat their hot water up.

same thing i guess.

reminds me of the time the gas main exploded in melbourne. we were without gas for 2 weeks. people were doing all sorts of things to heat their hot water up.

same thing i guess.

Am I missing something... ? :o

totster :D

i guess i didnt explain myself clearly did i! sorry bout that.

i mean, people can find many things to do a job. whether that 'thing' is designed to do that particular job is irrelevant.

Edited by donna

i guess i didnt explain myself clearly did i! sorry bout that.

i mean, people can find many things to do a job. whether that 'thing' is designed to do that particular job is irrelevant.

Ah ..got it.. :o

totster :D

I understood you donna. Tots must be stupid or sumfin' :D

I ain't stoopid... my mind was fully commited thinking about ladys best friends/massagers/razors, that the hot water post came as a bit of a surprise...

totster :o