Vinyl records

isanbirder

There is a guy on Thannon Wulai who deals in vinyl. I can't tell you exactly where as I always pop in his shop during the Saturday walking street and it is so confusing as to where on the street he is. It is on the left side as you are coming from the moat. He sells on the Internet also. Buys low and sells high. Don't know if he would be of much help but the only vinyl guy I have seen around here.

Lost books also has some LPs, but unsure if he is in the market for buying... best to stop by and ask. Ratmakka Road branch, which is in the old town (Inner moat)... opposite Loi Kroh virtually in a straight line.

Good luck

I brought a (heavy) pile of 12 inches back from my old 80s new wave stuff...for the dj at the monkey club. What I brought back for him is quite popular gay stuff these days......maybe it was then! (when gays didn't exist

Soft cell,modern talking,human league, killing joke, dolby,flock of seagulls, pete shelley..etc and frank sinatra

On the promise that he pays big.

Got back, they had a new dj and I still have a pile of vinyl propped up in a corner.

I wish I had copied by records into a cd or a stick though.

Sent via tin can and string after pigeon shot

• Like 1

on weekends outside the gate of Prince Royal's College football field, there is someone who sells vintage vinyl records. I don't know if the Thai couple is in the business of buying. You may check it out from 8am-4pm.

re

on weekends outside the gate of Prince Royal's College football field, there is someone who sells vintage vinyl records

and record players ! ... hes right :)

go in from the spire entrance ... in 150 yards turn left

and the mans stall is at the end .. on the right :)

dave2

post-42592-0-07595600-1386508182_thumb.j

post-42592-0-57227400-1386508212_thumb.j

post-42592-0-14983700-1386508247_thumb.j

• Like 1

Hi

On wua lai, as you are going from the moat towards the airport plaza its about half way down on the left hand side ?

Thanks, CHM. I know Th. Wualai.... but it's not the same as Walking Street, is it? I've been away from CM for a few years, but shall be back in January, so I'm a little uncertain where Walking Street is!

Hi

On wua lai, as you are going from the moat towards the airport plaza its about half way down on the left hand side ?

Thanks, CHM. I know Th. Wualai.... but it's not the same as Walking Street, is it? I've been away from CM for a few years, but shall be back in January, so I'm a little uncertain where Walking Street is!

Wulai is where the walking street market is.

Hi, no the start of wua lai is opposite chiang mai gate which is on the south side of the moat as opposed to tha pae gate which is on the east side. Have used this for reference as most people know where to find tha pae. Hope this helps, walked past the vinyl shop the other day and he looks like he has a lot of stock.

• Like 1

many shops in Fortune Town Rama 9 subway. Plus turntables, belts, needles, you name. Range from old, well it's all old but classic to rock and rare good atuff

OP is asking about a place in CM, not Bangkok

sad.png Yes I noticed the number of Bangkok posters. Does this mean they are thinking of moving to Chiang Mai. Just what we need more cars.

On the other hand there is plenty of condos available. I am going to wait and see if it is worth it after the bubble bursts.smile.png

Thanks, CHM and elektrified. Yes, I know the road; it's where all the silver shops are (used to be?). I was getting confused by the spelling, Wulai or Wualai (I thought it was Wualai), and because I thought the Walking Street was inside the moat!

The Sunday Walking Street is inside the moat, the Saturday Walking Street is on Th. Wulai. I wouldn't expect to get too much from the guy as I said before. He knows his merchandise, sells on-line, buys low and sells high... You would probably do better in the big mango - just a guess of course.