Suthep charged with making unlawful, impossible proposals

webfact

Suthep could be close to committing lese majeste

The Royal decree is for an election signed by HM

The trick about lese majesté crime is that it is never applied for Democrats. biggrin.png

He calls himself a democrat, but he is a facist.

He's a heavy right winger, Thaksin is any number of names you can call him. They are both accused of nicking loads of dosh in their time.

All roads lead to a coup.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suthep could be close to committing lese majeste

The Royal decree is for an election signed by HM

Does that mean everyone breaking a law is also committing LM?

It's interesting that such an avid red supporter also supports the LM law.

Sent from my phone ...

He has committed the same crimes as the red shirt leaders who were arrested but is being protected by the court, proving there's no justice in the Thai legal system, just corruption, bias and self-interest.

The red leaders didn't get arrested until after their protests.

Sent from my phone ...

You can't make this stuff up.

Criminal charges for imposible proposals.

These guys are really irony incapable.

I propose to breed this pomegranate with this purple chicken.

OK Kuhn Promnok come arrest me!

Ironically, I hear those clever and socially responsible CP scientists are working on your proposal at this very minute. They'll have this fruity bird patented (you've heard of pla tabtim, but this is going to be marketed as gai tabtim) and on sale in 7-11 stores round the country soon, and the remainder will be used in a barter deal with Azerbaijan for the High-Sapeed Rail project (Mk2). My mate in Dubai told me he'd sealed the deal only yesterday. wink.png

"The caretaker justice minister said the authorities would arrest Mr Suthep on insurrection charges if they could approach him."

"If they could approach him?" He's a goddamned terrorist. What is the problem? would this happen in any other country. they need to take however many police it requires, go arrest the bastard and throw his sorry ass into jail. Seems simple enough to me.

All those criminals that took over the airport a few years ago are still running free, too.

If I stand at Victory Monument and smoke a joint, will I get away with it as long as I say I am doing it in protest of the government?

• Like 2

"The caretaker justice minister said the authorities would arrest Mr Suthep on insurrection charges if they could approach him."

"If they could approach him?" He's a goddamned terrorist. What is the problem? would this happen in any other country. they need to take however many police it requires, go arrest the bastard and throw his sorry ass into jail. Seems simple enough to me.

All those criminals that took over the airport a few years ago are still running free, too.

If I stand at Victory Monument and smoke a joint, will I get away with it as long as I say I am doing it in protest of the government?

Jaywalking will be considered terrorism soon.

Then Yingluck and her Cabinet should be charged with actually doing unlawful things.

Get brother a Thai Passport

Send all the government contracts money to northern companies.

Buy all the rice at inflated prices and sell it cheap while it rots in warehouses, to benefit the northern voters and pay for their votes again and again and again.

Pushing through bills in the early hours of the morning so no one notices.

Appointing cabinet ministers that have no idea of their job, but only where the paycheck comes. Brothers Cronies.

Suthep out on bail. Attending/speaking at rallies. He should be back in jail.

Lying to the people about anything that comes out of her mouth.

Suthep and Abhisit are only royalists when it is in their interest, when not they are as anti as they accuse Thaksin of being anti royalist. Never ever trust any politician, left or right they are almost all scum.

It's patently obvious that no politician who wastes his time threatening less majeste against anyone is trustworthy.

• Like 1

The DSI would propose Mr Suthep be indicted on charges of insurrection and violating Section 112 of the Criminal Code, also known as the lese majeste law

Excellent! arrest him for going against HM Decree for an Election and an Attempted Coup - great news!

Edited by binjalin

The DSI would propose Mr Suthep be indicted on charges of insurrection and violating Section 112 of the Criminal Code, also known as the lese majeste law

Excellent! arrest him for going against HM Decree for an Election and an Attempted Coup - great news!

I find it interesting that a rabid red supporter such as yourself supports the LM laws.

Only when it suits, I suppose?

• Like 1

Does this mean that the caretaker Dept. PM, caretaker MoFA and (maybe former) head CAPO Surapong can be charged as well as he said the (just-stepped-down) government would be ready to discuss proposals after Suthep reported to the police?

Yes go and try smoking your joint and let us know what happens.