Aston Martin puts on special event

bazmlb

Aston Martin Bangkok is staging a 100-year anniversary event at Siam Paragon called "Exclusive Aston Martin".

On show at the centenary event are four Aston Martin models - the Vanquish, Rapide S, DB9 and Vantage.

"A large number of Thais in high society are familiar with the Aston Martin brand, which is a legendary British marque associated with outstanding elegance, attention to details, super car engineering and world-class technology, apart from its 'Beauty and Soul' philosophy," Aston Martin Bangkok general manager Suthipong Wannawanich said.

The Aston Martin brand was created by Lionel Martin and Robert Bamford in England, and has earned accolades for numerous victories in various motorsport events, including those at Le Mans and Nurburgring. It is also well known for being used in various James Bond films since 1964.

The Aston Martin outlet in Bangkok is located at Siam Paragon, while a complete showroom and service centre with an area of 500sqm is being built on Rama III Road.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-12-13

My chum still owns the actual 1965 DB5 Convertible that was on display new at the 1965 London motor show. He has been offered an incredible amount of cash for it by someone very famous.........whistling.gif

Marylin Monroe?

Close.........smile.png

Elvis.? :D

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk 4

My chum still owns the actual 1965 DB5 Convertible that was on display new at the 1965 London motor show. He has been offered an incredible amount of cash for it by someone very famous.........whistling.gif

Marylin Monroe?

Close.........smile.png

Elvis.? biggrin.png

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk 4

Bond,..James Bond.

The opening quote said … . "A large number of Thais in high society are familiar with the Aston Martin brand, which is a legendary British marque associated with outstanding elegance, attention to details, super car engineering and world-class technology, apart from its 'Beauty and Soul' philosophy," Aston Martin Bangkok general manager Suthipong Wannawanich said.

However on my Aston Vantage V8 it said Power, Beauty, Soul

Maybe just me being picky, but would expect someone working for Aston would know that. smile.png

• Like 1