Solicitor/ lawyer and translation service

nicelee808

Hi Lee,

For a translation service you'd best try "Kroo Ooh" at the English Centre situated in the old part of Ubon. On Ratchabut Road, just 50 metres south of the junction with Khuean Thani Road.

She did the translations for all the documents presented to the British Embassy (who, I might add were particularly impressed with her presentation) for my son's passport and the translation of my passport for my "Yellow Book".

My children go to her for their English lessons every weekend.

PM me if you'd like her 'phone number.

Cheers, Chris

Hi Lee,

There's a good lawyer who speaks a fantastic English, who's also doing translations in the center of Ubon. You'll find him at the drugstore after the Ubonwittayakhom School on Sapphasit Rd.( going toward Sapphasit hospital)

His wife's running the drug store and over the years he became a sort of a good friend to me. An honest guy. I'll post his phone number, if you'd like to get in touch with him.

Cheers-wai2.gif

Edited by sirchai

Hi Lee,

Just came back, as i had to buy some medicine. Here're the lawyer's contact details:

Mr. Prapas Ekabutr

381 Sapphasit Rd

34000 Ubon Ratchathani

Tel.: 08 1059 9359

It's really a decent guy and he won't disappoint you. -wai2.gif

I have used Prapas Ekabutr for about 20 years. His translations have been accepted by British and Australian embassies, also offshore banks and investment companies.

However you do have to check and double check his translations. I have had to get him to redo a couple.

How to get there. Turn left out of the Wrong Way, walk up the hill to the traffic lights. Turn left then just after the restarant.

• Like 1

I have used Prapas Ekabutr for about 20 years. His translations have been accepted by British and Australian embassies, also offshore banks and investment companies.

However you do have to check and double check his translations. I have had to get him to redo a couple.

How to get there. Turn left out of the Wrong Way, walk up the hill to the traffic lights. Turn left then just after the restarant.

So it seems that he's a decent guy I wouldn't find that place the way you'd described it

Turn left at the traffic light and then you'll see the drug store before the restaurant. You'll find him inside. After the restaurant is a Thai dance school. .-coffee1.gif

Edited by sirchai

Thanks for the information, good to know that there are also translation service in this area but these translations also legalized and accepted by the Thai authorities?

Those translations are -of course- accepted by Thai authorities. At least the ones from Mr.Prapas.-wai2.gif