3BB Help Line

dp4868

The 3BB help Line 1530 has recently changed, so now when you press 9 for English you are told leave your number and someone will call you back. If you continue in Thai language you get straight through to an operator. So now when you internet goes down you leave your number and wait until they decide to call you back so you can report the fault. This can be a few hours if you are lucky to several days, also if your number is know because you complain a lot, forget about anyone calling back.

I will certainly be looking for another provider very shortly

• Like 1

Wonder how recent that was as I called them a month ago, on a Saturday morning, and spoke to them instantly. 9am on the dot. Maybe you called at a busy time? They only have a finite number of English speaking staff (we are lucky they have any) so naturally would have VMX for overload. Maybe it was such a widespread problem they had LOTS of foreigners calling at once?

I have found that they are a bit slack at calling back but they do in the end.

I needed to use the call back service a few times last week. Not a fault on the line, it turned out to be insects in the junction box! On no occasion did I wait more than 10-15 minutes for the return call and the standard of English was good to excellent.

No complaints here about the new service.

Edited by Saraphee

I called them three times yesterday as I was installing a new router. First call five minutes...second about the same but she asked me what brand of modem and model so that she could give me someone who knew that model. THe girl who really knew her stuff called me back in less than 10 minutes.

Very good service as it was not 3bbs fault but mine for misreading a letter in the password they sms's to me on the first call.

This has happened in the last couple of weeks Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Exactly the same problem here.

Been having issues for 2-3 months now after 12 months of perfect service.

Let me know if and when you find a better alternative. Tired of this lot.

Cheers.