Invitation to Big bikes & Classic bikes

Mammoth Chonburi Party Charity Vol.1

The objective : To raise donations for building of Pongtamuk school

At Pongtamuk school

Tumbol Nong Hong Amper Pantong Chonburi

When: 1 February 2014

Contact Khun Dow 089-8277-992

Perfect!! Thanks Finderella!!!

I take it Ms. ..........., the person who did the 'artwork' for the above bike week poster was on some controlled substances to turn out that POS.

Suzuki GSX-R1000 L3 182 hp in-line 4 Superbike

Maybe you should front up on the day and tell them that whistling.gif

Yeah, I'll go up to each western woman I see and ask them whether they drew the poster.

Next great idea?

Though it's not as bad as that poster on page 1 of this thread where a monkey was (poorly) photoshopped in the place of a bike rider. Trying to tell us something maybe?

Yeah, I'll go up to each western woman I see and ask them whether they drew the poster.

Next great idea?

Though it's not as bad as that poster on page 1 of this thread where a monkey was (poorly) photoshopped in the place of a bike rider. Trying to tell us something maybe?

next great idea is being there...

Invitation to Big bikes & Classic bikes

Mammoth Chonburi Party Charity Vol.1

The objective : To raise donations for building of Pongtamuk school

At Pongtamuk school

Tumbol Nong Hong Amper Pantong Chonburi

When: 1 February 2014

Contact Khun Dow 089-8277-992

Perfect!! Thanks Finderella!!!

I went over there to see what it was about and they said at the school that they had changed the date to March 1st. Nice of them to let everybody know. Not sure if I can make March 1st but will do Pattaya for the 14th and 15th Feb 2014.

burapa.jpg

Awesome, intially it was supposed to be on the 13th/14th (14th is a public holiday)..... now it is on the 14th/15th I can do both days !!!

umm isn't the 14th a no alcohol day being as it's also a Buddha day?

http://buddhism.about.com/od/buddhistholidays/a/makhabucha.htm

i also notice that Anna is a child of Eath..Wonder if that's her mum or dads name?

Edited by casualbiker

Iam sure I can survive the afternoon of the 14th with no beer. good thing actually as I'll be on the bike. Saying that the ban is on selling alcohol not consuming it.

True enough .. just informing ..

If you take your own make sure you keep the receipt :D

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

More info on the BRIC Bike Week.

http://www.bric.co.th/home/viewevent.aspx?ID=142

Hilarious Google translation below.

Ram Project International Circuit or BRIC, will announce the availability and progress in the construction of world-class track speed. By inviting representatives of the big bike motorcycles camp. Including his car, big bike 500 cc up to attend. "BRIC Big Bike Party 2014th". , on Saturday 8 February. commissioned by the implicit Siri originally LARD program director BRIC reveal progress before. Activities BRIC Big Bike Party 2014, which is the official event of the first to be held on February 8-9 to hold a first class airport that will accommodate more than 2,000 cars, big bike camp. vehicles, such as Honda, Yamaha and Ducati in response to the event is completed.along this "young corn" also reveals the activities of BRIC, in addition to the party on the night of 8 February to. artists such Scilly Fool's, yes attack nut Seven, Eid Fly and Bi. matter of construction at this time, all tracks taking shape. And ran the car into it. The preferred way to treat yourself Tour Track Length 4.554 km for the Yomiuri big bike to get down to touch each arc of the pitch as well. sections were big bike to join as part of the history of BRIC can ask. please call 081-790-8008 (you soft) ,081-6699151 (to RM) and 089-7775412 (you GaN) included in the Facebook page. BRIC www.facebook.com / BuriramInternationalCircuit for BRIC A queues racetrack was officially launched with a list of the greatest motorsport events in Asia at Super GT in 2014, which is scheduled duel speed race history. First time in Thailand on October 5 this year.

For photos on the progress of the track- http://www.bric.co.th/home/about.aspx

Edited by H1w4yR1da

Iam sure I can survive the afternoon of the 14th with no beer. good thing actually as I'll be on the bike. Saying that the ban is on selling alcohol not consuming it.

True enough .. just informing ..

If you take your own make sure you keep the receipt biggrin.png

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

nothing to stop them selling you tokens that can be redeeemed for a can of beer.

More info on the BRIC Bike Week.

http://www.bric.co.th/home/viewevent.aspx?ID=142

Hilarious Google translation below.

Ram Project International Circuit or BRIC, will announce the availability and progress in the construction of world-class track speed. By inviting representatives of the big bike motorcycles camp. Including his car, big bike 500 cc up to attend. "BRIC Big Bike Party 2014th". , on Saturday 8 February. commissioned by the implicit Siri originally LARD program director BRIC reveal progress before. Activities BRIC Big Bike Party 2014, which is the official event of the first to be held on February 8-9 to hold a first class airport that will accommodate more than 2,000 cars, big bike camp. vehicles, such as Honda, Yamaha and Ducati in response to the event is completed.along this "young corn" also reveals the activities of BRIC, in addition to the party on the night of 8 February to. artists such Scilly Fool's, yes attack nut Seven, Eid Fly and Bi. matter of construction at this time, all tracks taking shape. And ran the car into it. The preferred way to treat yourself Tour Track Length 4.554 km for the Yomiuri big bike to get down to touch each arc of the pitch as well. sections were big bike to join as part of the history of BRIC can ask. please call 081-790-8008 (you soft) ,081-6699151 (to RM) and 089-7775412 (you GaN) included in the Facebook page. BRIC www.facebook.com / BuriramInternationalCircuit for BRIC A queues racetrack was officially launched with a list of the greatest motorsport events in Asia at Super GT in 2014, which is scheduled duel speed race history. First time in Thailand on October 5 this year.

For photos on the progress of the track- http://www.bric.co.th/home/about.aspx

so i cannot join now as my bike is 471 cc?laugh.png

so i cannot join now as my bike is 471 cc?laugh.png

Looks like it! 55555!

So Honda stole 29cc's off you? That's false advertising! You should complain to the H.O. In Tokyo.

It is written 500cc on it though so i might pass:D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Oh-oh! It appears farmers from around the country will try to block all main highways in the next few days.

Anyone know whether the 304 to Korat and the 226 to Buriram are open?

Is anyone going to be attending this event over the weekend on Koh Samui (though it looks like more of an HD crowd rather than sportbikes):

No, as I hope to be riding to BRIC on Saturday, farmer roadblocks permitting.

As always, most 'bike weeks' seem to be Hardley fests. Though it's highly amusing to see middle-aged guys with 'Prospect' on the back of their leather vests.

Edited by H1w4yR1da

Oh-oh! It appears farmers from around the country will try to block all main highways in the next few days.

Is anyone going to be attending this event over the weekend on Koh Samui (though it looks like more of an HD crowd rather than sportbikes):

As always, most 'bike weeks' seem to be Hardley fests. Though it's highly amusing to see middle-aged guys with 'Prospect' on the back of their leather vests.

no problems to reach buri ram.

some of my staff went there this week for business.

Those guys are wearing their sons vests:-)

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app