Man Accused Of Abusing Shelter Home Boys

Lite Beer

Man Accused Of Abusing Shelter Home Boys

Chiang Mai Police have arrested Mr. Nattaphonphot Kantabuppha, 49, after Chiang Mai court granted his arrest warrant on the accusation of child sexual abuse.

Mr. Nattaphonphot, from Mueang district, Chiang Mai province, was accused of raping two underage youths who were under the supervision of a local welfare centre.

According to the victims, they had met Mr. Nattaphonphot while they were hanging out near Tueng Thao Creek in Mae Rim district on 27 December.

Mr. Nattaphonphot then allegedly tricked the boys to engage in sexual intercourse with him before fleeing the scene.

After they informed the Welfare House officials, the boys filed complaints to the police.

The accused reportedly denied all allegations. Nonetheless, police said he will be prosecuted further by Mae Rim police.

Source: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNNE9EZ3pNemN6T0E9PQ==

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2014-01-05

If it is found to be true then I hope they tie him up by the <deleted> and allow the local community to inflict some physical humiliation to the low life. Bring back the stocks and public humiliation I say

I detest any and all pedophiles.

• Like 1

If it is found to be true then I hope they tie him up by the <deleted> and allow the local community to inflict some physical humiliation to the low life. Bring back the stocks and public humiliation I say

I detest any and all pedophiles.

I agree with you 100% but have to say I dont agree with the report naming him before he is convicted.