Yingluck asks Suthep to help settle crisis

webfact

Once again, looking for the toilet when the crap is already coming out.

You talk about resolving conflicts while your government is inflaming the situation by making all sorts of threats. You say you want to 'reform' while your family is making things worse by actually adding another Shinawatra to the election roster. You should have resolved this long ago and distanced yourself from your criminal brother. Feeling all generous and conciliatory now that a coup is imminent? You should have found that toilet and toilet paper long ago.

There is no need for vulgarity. Please stay on topic and stop with the toilet references. She is still the PM. And in any case, she appears to be holding out an olive branch. Why are you so keen on seeing chaos?

Hello any one home

Yingluck in no longer the PM, she is only a cartaker

sometime the brain matter has long gone home

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yingluck has offered already so many opportunities to Suthep (and the Dems) to dialogue.

Each and everyone of these offers has been immediately rejected by her opponents.

And after so many attempts she is still offering more opportunities to reach a solution together... while Suthep and his thugs continue to make Thailand fall into chaos.

Wow rolleyes.gif

She really should be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize !!!

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

so according to you all the doctors, students,professors and businessmen and many other professionals who support Suthep are thugs. You seem so ill educated that you don't even know the meaning of the word thugs.

When busses' windows are smashed, taxis vandalized, red shirts shot, government buildings occupied, journalists brutalized, guns stolen from police cars, a child attacked, a taxi driver nearly beaten to death, the TV stations intimidated, a police officer shot dead, iPads stolen by protesters in government offices, ... I can hardly believe that it is the work of "doctors"...

I do believe it can be the work of "student thugs"...

Yellow thugs... Crystal clear rolleyes.gif

Before we even consider believing your lies

Please tell us what child was attacked

Or are you just part of a whole collection of lies to come from PTP

• Like 2

She has asked the lunatic Suthep from day one to talk and sort out the problem, Suthep has always refused to try and settle the mess he caused like an adult but wants to carry on like a spoilt little rich kid throwing a tantrum.

with that statement

I know the picture is of yourself

try reading the news sometime

Suthep won't try and come to a resolution. He wants blood so he can eventually take over as a dictator. Has the same blood group as many of the Middle eastern leaders (some of witch are now dead),Hitler etc. He will never succeed democratically

Your daydreams not make sense if you think Suthep will be PM if the dems win

he is an instrument to win to hand the reigns over to a much smarter man

who has proved many times over his is the best man for Thailand

• Like 1

She has asked the lunatic Suthep from day one to talk and sort out the problem, Suthep has always refused to try and settle the mess he caused like an adult but wants to carry on like a spoilt little rich kid throwing a tantrum.

with that statement

Do you mean news like this from November?

Yingluck says she wants to talk to Suthep

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/684422-yingluck-says-she-wants-to-talk-to-suthep/

Apology accepted.

As this drama unfurls and positions get more entrenched I cant help but feel that Suthep probably has grown a bit of an ego, got bit carried away and then realized that in an election the current outfit will probably get re elected and what do we do then?

For all Yingys realatives and as some would might say her poor performance as a PM she is there in position and is likely to remain there unless drastic changes occur. Is she willing to meet the people and talk about the grievances or does she believe there is no need to with her popular support in the north and north east? How she deals with this situation about public participation will tell us a lot about how much she cares about the country and does Suthep think he cares about the country more, Suthep should look for an opportunity to show he listens and is willing to accept changes as well and find a way out the current impasse.

First off I am neither for or against the PTP or Democrats. I do believe in the election process and people get what they vote for. There are inherent problems in a democracy when one party has too much of the vote. It leads to lack of cooperation on issues and little in the way of finding consensus on issues. I can see that happening here in the USA. In some states it is impossible to get a candidate from one party or another elected. There is no exchange of ideas and we get one party or another just pushing their agenda through the legislature with little debate. Basically it leads to one group then being completely disenfranchised. This is what has happened in Thailand. Unfortunately in Thailand where there is "on man, one vote" and where the sides have become so disproportionate you have the people supporting the Democrats becoming disenfranchised. Thus they have taken to the streets. The problem is how do you fix the lopsidedness that exists? I don't have the answer. Everyone is polarized. Suthep I believe would like to make changes giving the Democrats a bigger voice. How that can work is beyond me when you have elections.

The PTP made a big mistake in trying to push through the amnesty bill. It backfired. I don't really understand their thinking nor do I understand if they think they really need Thaksin or not. I think they may come to realize he is excess baggage and needs to be left out if they are to move forward. It will be interesting to see how the PTP moves forward in that regard. I also believe that no matter what the PM does or how she might conduct herself and no matter what statement she makes the anti PTP crowd on Thai Visa will never back away from their dislike for her or the Shinawatras in general. I personally don't believe for a minute that Thaksin is running the show right now as some would suggest. First I think things have gone beyond his ability to control. Secondly, if I was a PTP member right now I might give Thaksin some lip service but I would be looking out for myself first and that might be by putting a little distance between myself and Thaksin. I don't believe for a minute that all PTP members are puppets. They are trying to figure out the best way to survive as individuals and as a party. They can't worry about Thaksin right now. That amnesty bill may just have put the nail in Thaksin's coffin with regards to returning to Thailand. I am sure that PTP members want to put the amnesty bill and Thaksin behind them for the time being and win the next election and they will be a lot more cautious in the future about Thaksin.

With regard to Yingluck, I believe she to is trying to survive and is extending the olive branch for talks. Good posturing on her part. It leaves Suthep looking as the one not wanting to solve problems. I personally feel she has shown more leadership and savvy since this crisis erupted than anyone gives her credit for.

My dear friends .... gaining advantage is what democracy is all about. In my country (The United States) the votes are also "bought." The votes are bought by making promises in advance, and then paying off the constituency with goodies (business; government contracts; construction projects; reforms) after the election.

Some countries just put the cart in front of the horse. Those who don't support a majority elected government are indirectly begging for fascism.

clap2.gif

That is all nice and I understand that. But corruption in America is not as bad as here. Here it is off the scale. That is what Thaksin would like to convinice everyone in the world that demoracy is clean here and that it is elected my the majority. I certainly welcome any party that can govern this nation well, but it must do it with transparency and for the goodness of Thailand. Or else if it is all about the majority and minority have no say, then can it be call demoracy? And is it truly the greatest system in the world? No one that supports election can tell me if the PT or any other govt will contine business as usual or change anything. The PT difinately showed their true color. So can they be trusted with the safety of democracy. Or is democracy is just a tool for them. All you hardcore fundamentalist view about democracy seem to think that election is the only think that democracy is. But honest and ethical governance is also part of democracy. Do you see it here with this govt. That part of democracy broke a long time ago. How to fix it is the big question. This is where the disagreement is.

So can you please stop comparing apple and orange. Or apple and rotten apple. Which ever you like.

My dear friends .... gaining advantage is what democracy is all about. In my country (The United States) the votes are also "bought." The votes are bought by making promises in advance, and then paying off the constituency with goodies (business; government contracts; construction projects; reforms) after the election.

Some countries just put the cart in front of the horse. Those who don't support a majority elected government are indirectly begging for fascism.

clap2.gif

That is all nice and I understand that. But corruption in America is not as bad as here. Here it is off the scale. That is what Thaksin would like to convinice everyone in the world that demoracy is clean here and that it is elected my the majority. I certainly welcome any party that can govern this nation well, but it must do it with transparency and for the goodness of Thailand. Or else if it is all about the majority and minority have no say, then can it be call demoracy? And is it truly the greatest system in the world? No one that supports election can tell me if the PT or any other govt will contine business as usual or change anything. The PT difinately showed their true color. So can they be trusted with the safety of democracy. Or is democracy is just a tool for them. All you hardcore fundamentalist view about democracy seem to think that election is the only think that democracy is. But honest and ethical governance is also part of democracy. Do you see it here with this govt. That part of democracy broke a long time ago. How to fix it is the big question. This is where the disagreement is.

So can you please stop comparing apple and orange. Or apple and rotten apple. Which ever you like.

Agree that an honest and ethical government is also part of democracy. And if the government is not honest, then the people should be made aware and then vote them out in the next election. What we SHOULDN'T DO is dismantle the entire democratic system and try to stop elections just because the bad guys keep winning. It's time to ask ourselves WHY they keep winning and propose policies and campaign against that. Put it another way, when a corrupt businessman can go on trial and still get away with murder because of his influence, is the right answer to say "Screw the law and justice system! It's time for mob rule!"?

I see the only answer to resolve this issue.

Thaksin agrees return, pay back taxes and make a big donation to a cause that will benefit the poor, agree (along with his family) to bow out of politics including holding any political influence in return for a pardon.

• Like 1

I would hope that Suthep can take her up on her offer and see what she has to offer. At some time people are going to have to settle this situation by talks that might just do something positive for the country, as long the current situation is allowed to drag on, the world looks on in amazement, the tourists stay away, business stays away, the only plus side is the exchange rate for expats is moving up slowly all the time.

Unfortunately for Suthep, his plans to take over the government by force and not by any election in the near future is time sensitive. Kind of like a fruit left out in the sun too long. As Suthep unwisely communicated to the public, he will not negotiate with the Pheu Thai Administration except for its complete capitulation and abdication. Meanwhile the threat of possible warrant for his arrest hangs over him should he fail to heed the nect summons deadline. So Yingluck is allowed the political high ground pleading, offering, asking cooperation, all the things she should do as interim PM - Suthep loses face, political fortitude, and perhaps even his freedom. It was for Suthep a mistake to get Yingluck into the interim PM position that lessened her accountability, allowed her to take a passive government role, and revealing his true political intentions that nuetralized the police and military from any support. Not to mention that he probably didn't gain any more political support than he had when he began the whole insurrection process. And poor Abhisit got swept aside by Suthep's one-man show.

I'd prefer Yingluck looking for the toilet when the crap is coming out, rather than Suthep who's taking a dump all over the city.

It appears that - from a number of your previous posts - you have a 'taking a dump' fixation.

Any chance of a sensible post without the excreta?

You talk about resolving conflicts while your government is inflaming the situation by making all sorts of threats. You say you want to 'reform' while your family is making things worse by actually adding another Shinawatra to the election roster. You should have resolved this long ago and distanced yourself from your criminal brother. Feeling all generous and conciliatory now that a coup is imminent? You should have found that toilet and toilet paper long ago.

Unless you are a Thai citizen, you should mind your own business.

Only me or the hundreds of others here on TV who post their opinions about this country and its political woes? If you don't like what's written here, leave this forum and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

I agree with you...and now I am waiting for the rivers to turn to blood and frogs raining from the sky! wai.gif

She has asked the lunatic Suthep from day one to talk and sort out the problem, Suthep has always refused

with that statement

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/684422-yingluck-says-she-wants-to-talk-to-suthep/

Perhaps this news from December

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/695377-yingluck-asks-suthep-to-help-settle-crisis/?p=7268841

Edited by Maha Sarakham Marty

She has asked the lunatic Suthep from day one to talk and sort out the problem, Suthep has always refused

with that statement

Perhaps this news from December

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/695377-yingluck-asks-suthep-to-help-settle-crisis/?p=7268841

He also missed (?) this:

Prayuth behind PM-Suthep talks - The Nation 3rd December

They talked once and got nowhere yet Yingluck keeps repeating the empty words. She knows what will diffuse the crisis but her brother won't let her nor will he give her real power to negotiate & Suthep knows that well.

• Like 1

Yingluck has done all she can constitutionally do to appease Suthep; it is on him to end the violence and chaos with his illegal demands. But, of course he wants chaos to ensure a coup and democratic control.

except one thing which would solve it and thats for her to resign Taksin who controls it all to give up and rest of rotten skin clan and cronies to go and enjoy their ill gotten thieving and leave Thailand to others

Always better to "Jaw Jaw" than to "War War", any dialogue that can perhaps stave off the inevitable should be welcomed by all. Look back over the years and you will see that, here in Thailand, situations such as this generally result in a lot of dead people, if it is possible to avoid that by talking then surely that is to be applauded not derided.

Edited by PREM-R

There is no need for vulgarity. Please stay on topic and stop with the toilet references. She is still the PM. And in any case, she appears to be holding out an olive branch. Why are you so keen on seeing chaos?

Wow, this comment reminds me of my younger years when I was in love with my teacher, she gave me shit every day but I was blind.

Olive branch? I like your sense of humor.

Yingluck has offered already so many opportunities to Suthep (and the Dems) to dialogue.

Each and everyone of these offers has been immediately rejected by her opponents.

And after so many attempts she is still offering more opportunities to reach a solution together... while Suthep and his thugs continue to make Thailand fall into chaos.

Wow rolleyes.gif

She really should be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize !!!

so according to you all the doctors, students,professors and businessmen and many other professionals who support Suthep are thugs. You seem so ill educated that you don't even know the meaning of the word thugs.

When busses' windows are smashed, taxis vandalized, red shirts shot, government buildings occupied, journalists brutalized, guns stolen from police cars, a child attacked, a taxi driver nearly beaten to death, the TV stations intimidated, a police officer shot dead, iPads stolen by protesters in government offices, ... I can hardly believe that it is the work of "doctors"...

Yingluck's own 10yrs old son was cowardly attacked by insane yellow people at his own school. Very vicious act indeed.

And as all the other criminal acts, it was covered everywhere in the press.

Thugs indeed... There were enough pictures posted also on this forum to convince everyone on earth... -_-

I'd prefer Yingluck looking for the toilet when the crap is coming out, rather than Suthep who's taking a dump all over the city.

Sure YS don't say much because she was told not to. Because the government done so many thing wrong, its better to keep quiet. She is just the screen hiding all the infestation in the government. TS knew exactly what he was doing. Too bad TS use his power in a bad way. But it is easier to be bad than good. Being good will not bring him wealth. YS, the clueless leader....good positioning TS

Yingluck's own 10yrs old son was cowardly attacked by insane yellow people at his own school. Very vicious act indeed.

Thugs indeed... There were enough pictures posted also on this forum to convince everyone on earth... sleep.png

You know that's a lie. Even the principal of the school said it didn't happen.

Try harder with your propaganda.

• Like 2

Thugs indeed... There were enough pictures posted also on this forum to convince everyone on earth... sleep.png

That is a blatant lie. The media got a hold of some PTP propaganda which turned out to be totally untrue. Actually is was supposed to be whistle blowing - very vicious.wink.png

The headmaster of the school where her son attends said no such thing happened.

Why don't you actually look up the accusation AND the unfolding of the lie?

• Like 1

What I know is that nobody in his right mind would do anything to a child.

These crazy people did.

The director tried to protect his school by denying that there had been a "security breach". But the attack occurred without "security breach", of course. The cowards were other parents.

These crazy people did.

The director tried to protect his school by denying that there had been a "security breach". But the attack occurred without "security breach", of course. The cowards were other parents.

You're right, nobody would and nobody did. As confirmed by the school itself. Besides Poo's word, who else witnessed the incident? Where's the evidence or pictures it happened? Post the proof here. Do it.

These crazy people did.

Another lie on top of the original. If you want to denigrate Suthep, the protestors, or anyone you hate, try using reason or logic as your 2 posts only denigrate yourself. You may not be aware that posting known lies on TV is against the rules.

• Like 2