Forgotten Yet Again

lampard10

The other mob never forget
I'm three days older than Lampy! At least I got a congratulatory email from the other place on Tuesday.

where's 'the other place' and who's 'the other mob'? a TV rival site I take it?

well?

:o

Sorry mate, bit belated but happy birthday :D I might even buy you a beer when i see you. :o

Thanks........but I'll stick to the Robinsons you're bringing. :D

I thought you were getting ME some. I thought you were the man that can, guess not, looks like i will have to bring my own juice :D anything else you want bringing over? If you ask nicely and i have room in the cases i might bring you something over :D:D

Sorry mate, bit belated but happy birthday :D I might even buy you a beer when i see you. :o

I thought you were getting ME some. I thought you were the man that can, guess not, looks like i will have to bring my own juice :D anything else you want bringing over? If you ask nicely and i have room in the cases i might bring you something over :D:D

Pkts of birds instant custard.

Pkts of birds instant custard.

Not a problem mate, they weigh nothing, so i am sure i will find room in my bag for a few packets for you :D