Hamad Airport (Doha) opening mid 2014

yermanee

I avoid flying Qatar as long as Hamad airport is not opened, wait and see.....longtime....

Would like to try business class on their B787 DOH-BRU though...

Yermanee, I booked my next trip May business class Etihad to BRU, paid 82k, good deal.

I know you will fly Oman Air next trip, maybe some day, but I don't want to take train from FRA.

I avoid flying Qatar as long as Hamad airport is not opened, wait and see.....longtime....

Would like to try business class on their B787 DOH-BRU though...

Yermanee, I booked my next trip May business class Etihad to BRU, paid 82k, good deal.

I know you will fly Oman Air next trip, maybe some day, but I don't want to take train from FRA.

Hi Tartempion,

Unfortunately the promotions on Qatar for anywhere near that price seem to have dried up, so I'm indeed staying with Oman (75K) but to Paris this time, and then rental car to Belgium.

I do need transportation at my destination so it's the best solution and I try to book my flights for departure and arrival week-ends so less traffic.

Yermanee wai.gif

Came through Doha a few days ago for the first time - what a dump. No wonder there is eager anticipation of the opening of the new terminal.

Now the waiting starts for the next delay.

Yes, the pushing back of the opening date does seem to be an ongoing situation. One wonders if it will ever open...