Army chief hits back at red-shirt leaders, telling them to stop framing military

webfact

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's time for a coup General, get the balls to do with necessary. The people wants their streets back.

It is way overdue to get Yingluck and her cronies out. let the coup begin, but don't let her run away like her brother. Start by arresting her for the RICE SCHEME!!!w00t.gif

• Like 1

Come on, general, get on your horse and run these criminals out! I have a lot more respect and faith in a disciplined person to run this country than any sort of muppet that calls themself a politician... Mark excepted. smile.png

You are kidding right. No one with an brain would think that that would solve the problem. Arresting any one of the leaders at this point would be the stupidest thing that anyone could do.

The best thing in a peaceful demonstration is to let them have it as long as they are not hurting anyone. How long did the UDD have in 2010?

After everything is over then you can act on arrest warrants but not until then. To attempt to arrest Suthep now would only insight violence an fuel that anger of the crowds.

If Yinluck and her big brother could muzzle everyone this could have been calmed down. However, every time it seems to get to a slow boil they turn up the heAt by either they or one of the PT saying something stupid.

If ThaKsin loves his country i haVe a simple suggestion SHUT UP.

Why arrest Suthep???

for standing up against a criminal government???

• Like 1

It's time for a coup General, get the balls to do with necessary. The people wants their streets back.

It is way overdue to get Yingluck and her cronies out. let the coup begin, but don't let her run away like her brother. Start by arresting her for the RICE SCHEME!!!xw00t.gif.pagespeed.ic.Fk8xTuMtRw.webp alt=w00t.gif pagespeed_url_hash=1451809591 width=18 height=20>

If they do Suthep will be in the cell next to her.

Edited by Nowhereman60

Shame on you Chief, you said as quoted by media - protesters act in accord with the democratic system. It is very vulgar to said that the activities of the DEM's PDRC/PCAD are in accord with the democratic system. What will happen if the REDSHIRT drag you out of your office or threatened your people to stop work to join their protest and if not they will storm your office? You are depressed because you got entangled in politics. The Army have been making statements that are not neutral and again here you blamed on people who had their rights violated.

Perhaps the general is depressed, because a minor Red-Shirt leader recently made threats, to kidnap or kill his daughters ? bah.gif

That rabble-rouser later realised his error, and appologised, but still, the general might be excused if he'd been annoyed by that.

IMO the military are playing things well, there has been ample excuse to take over, if they had really wished to, but they have remained calm and tried to stay out of the current troubles, indeed General Prayuth should be applauded for the way he has been behaving, not castigated. He has tried to remain a moderating influence, good for him ! thumbsup.gif

The Red-Shirts should stop trying to attack the military, and I suspect that the orders from the Big Boss are just that, although the external propaganda-machine is still stirring the shit at times, one wonders what the hamster's instructions currently are ?

My dear General, you should know by now the red shirts NEVER take responsibility for anything. It's always someone elses' fault, not theirs'.

Seriously??? I believe it's Suthep that has been told he must answer for and take responsibility for the 2010 deaths...

But wait there's more, 1995 land deals, and his associates to testify just why they say he is corrupt and unethical.

Don't forget to google "Suthep Palm Oil" for more info on our dear yellow shirt anti-corruption champion.

Interesting: http://asiancorrespondent.com/49900/thailands-palm-oil-crisis-mr-s-strikes-again/

I did not know this.

Is he referring to this photo...

vTbHxQ1.jpg

How is that trying to frame? If they really were neutral and one of their men had been found to break their orders shouldn't they welcome the information so they could investigate?

Has it been definitively proven now that this is indeed the Officer they claim it was? Cos last I heard it was purely speculation and didn't look like the same guy as in the mug shots I saw.

The shirts the same, tghe hats the same, the nose is the same and the lanyard is the same? what don't you see or understand?

Not the 2 pics from the CCTV you muppet lol ... the ones where they showed the Naval Officer in dress uniform and claimed its the same guy lol.

And by the way, the Head of the Navy is now going to sue the Royal Thaksin Police for dafamation cos it's NOT the guy they alleged it was.

Its hard to pick up on the related Panthip & Independent News chatter but apart from the actual CCTV footage shown on Channel 3 at about 3pm the Police spokesmen did not say the grenade thrower was a Naval Officer seen just previously to the incident sporting a VIP pass (which was necessary for him to be in that location) or even the same clothes as the bomber. They are merely following up on their investigation relating to the face clearly seen in the CCTV (the camera was only about 1.5 metres from the bombers face) and it matched (with very high certainty using facial recognition software) the person who bears a similarity the to suspect in question using crowd surveillance photos. I think the actual word they are using is that he is a person of interest they would like to interview in relation to the incident.. after all they are being quite careful to make sure that the followup legal proceedings and evidence can secure a conviction of (complicit) murder... much in the same way that good CCTVsurveillance images and the same facial recognition software, proper police work and support from the public led to the identification and successful apprehension of the Boston Marathon bombers. I would imagine if this was a fabrication it should be quite easy for the Head of Navy to prove in-conclusively if the person of interest was in fact in his barracks and not on (authorised) shore leave / undercover narcotics work (or even if he was AWOL) yesterday at the time of the incident and that the Police would be able to interview him. I don't believe that has taken place yet.

These guys don't care for the people, they just care about holding on to power for them and their elite allies.

You must be talking about Thaksin and PTP, right? In 2,5 year they have truly proven that they don´t care about the ordinary people of Thailand and not of Thailand as a country, now a bankrupt country.

Edited by Skywalker69
  • Like 1

vTbHxQ1.jpg

How is that trying to frame? If they really were neutral and one of their men had been found to break their orders shouldn't they welcome the information so they could investigate?

Has it been definitively proven now that this is indeed the Officer they claim it was? Cos last I heard it was purely speculation and didn't look like the same guy as in the mug shots I saw.

The shirts the same, tghe hats the same, the nose is the same and the lanyard is the same? what don't you see or understand?

Not the 2 pics from the CCTV you muppet lol ... the ones where they showed the Naval Officer in dress uniform and claimed its the same guy lol.

And by the way, the Head of the Navy is now going to sue the Royal Thaksin Police for dafamation cos it's NOT the guy they alleged it was.

Here is the photos.

post-94947-0-39809500-1390211224_thumb.j

post-94947-0-36141200-1390211381_thumb.j

Edited by Skywalker69

when the Army performed a parade to display its military capability, no one admired the capability

Could it be because the biggest victories of this army are against its own people?

Or that some may have been distracted by that crazy idea the Army was (actually) pre-positioning troops for an upcoming show down in Bangkok?

Not that there's any historical precedent for that.

Or possibly statements like this

In an interview earlier this week, Army Chief General Prayuth Chan-ocha said that, "The military does not shut nor open the door to a coup. Anything can happen, depending on the situation."
  • Like 1

This does tend to make the head whirl.... ""I would like to tell those who tried to frame the armed forces that they should take responsibility for what happened in 2010," Prayuth said without mentioning the red-shirt leaders directly but apparently referring to them." In other words, forget what happened a few days ago.... "but mom, he broke my bike 3 years ago, so I had to punch him in the face yesterday...." Didn't the army tell the police to bugger off and not go near the protestors? And now he tells them to do their job? Also, framing usually means making it look like someone other than culprit did the offense. In this case I don't think it is framing. Could be wrong....

• Like 1

Shame on you Chief, you said as quoted by media - protesters act in accord with the democratic system. It is very vulgar to said that the activities of the DEM's PDRC/PCAD are in accord with the democratic system. What will happen if the REDSHIRT drag you out of your office or threatened your people to stop work to join their protest and if not they will storm your office? You are depressed because you got entangled in politics. The Army have been making statements that are not neutral and again here you blamed on people who had their rights violated.

When did the PDRC "drag " anyone out of their office???

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Pretty much every time they raided, seized government offices or of late that printer shop.

Oh, and have you seen that guy in Surat Thani. He went to work at Revenue Dept in spite of the Shutdown, and for his troubles got captured by PDRC protesters and paraded across town against his will.

Well some pictures of people being "dragged "would be nice ... .if you have any?

I have seen people leaving of their own volition ..... maybe those are who you are referring to.

Pretty sick, but if you like pics of the mob rule. 58984_803082516385398_111719991_n+(1).jp

BeZoNQ8CQAEfqxo.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BeZoNQ8CQAEfqxo.jpg

Part of Sutheps work at home scheme seeing as nobody turning out for him in BKK. You can have 100 pics of empty junctions.BeaKC24CYAAutni.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BeaKC24CYAAutni.jpg

So where are the 6 million!!!1

Edited by pipkins

vTbHxQ1.jpg

No, it hasn't. And I'm pretty sure now it's not the same guy. But it's social media speculation. It didn't come from the red leadership. Prayuth should've slammed Thai twitter users and Facebookers, rather than the red shirts per se.

vTbHxQ1.jpg

Any fool can see it's not the same guy ... what are they comparing ? mouth shape? even that's not the same. Find out who created this mis-information and it will probably lead to the real bombers. I hope the Navy sues their asses off ... including channel 3 if they put this crap on the air.

I don't know who originally posted this. But it was me that posted the pictures here on Thaivisa. The pictures of the SEAL juxtaposed with the culprit did not come from the police or the red shirts, but from people on Facebook conducting their own "investigations". Same wild speculation that you get from both sides.

My dear General, you should know by now the red shirts NEVER take responsibility for anything. It's always someone elses' fault, not theirs'.

I'm waiting for the" FALANGS FAULT..." appear!

Already been done...

Vera, one of the Protest leaders, on stage on the 12th of Jan, reported by Foreign journalist, BP and on Twitter :

12:45 at Asoke protest stage, media personality Seri Wongmontha veers into anti-foreigner rant. "Do they think we're stupid?" (Cont'd)

"It's proven ppl w/ yellow skin are smarter than ppl w/ white skin... Thais who study abroad get better marks than their classmates."

Expand

"They think they're better than us." This rant was inspired by an interview w/ a farang journalist this morning. Guess it went poorly?

Expand

Oddly enough, while this is actually aimed directly at the Farang community, not a word reported on MCOT, ThaiPBS, The Nation.. or even here.whistling.gif

Edited by firestar

Pretty much every time they raided, seized government offices or of late that printer shop.

Oh, and have you seen that guy in Surat Thani. He went to work at Revenue Dept in spite of the Shutdown, and for his troubles got captured by PDRC protesters and paraded across town against his will.

Well some pictures of people being "dragged "would be nice ... .if you have any?

I have seen people leaving of their own volition ..... maybe those are who you are referring to.

Yes, and an government official was dragged to the DEM PCAD/PDRC truck and parade round the town for disobeying an illegal order.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BeZoNQ8CQAEfqxo.jpg

Part of Sutheps work at home scheme seeing as nobody turning out for him in BKK. You can have 100 pics of empty junctions.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BeaKC24CYAAutni.jpg

So where are the 6 million!!!1

So one picture from down south.. not Bangkok! And it seems that said person may have got a bit Lippy and spat at someone /something

You get a bit lippy. Is this the sort of treatment you deserve for doing your job in an office and having sutheps mob force you out.

Brave new world. They probably feel much safer in their heartland.

The pics are viral. this is what people see. The bleating letter to Obama today... hahahaha... The pics speak thousands of words, and there are thousands of pics out there.

All of them showing to the world, what a fascist coup take over looks like. Nobody saw much of the other 18 as there was less social media about.

This time... They are doing it all out in the open and people are revolted and sickened by it. And, the free world will not accept a Junta this time. If they Army thought they would... They would Coup.

Meanwhile at day 82, Suthep is again out on the streets begging for money... Isn't that illegal?

• Like 2

Its hard to pick up on the related Panthip & Independent News chatter but apart from the actual CCTV footage shown on Channel 3 at about 3pm the Police spokesmen did not say the grenade thrower was a Naval Officer seen just previously to the incident sporting a VIP pass (which was necessary for him to be in that location) or even the same clothes as the bomber. They are merely following up on their investigation relating to the face clearly seen in the CCTV (the camera was only about 1.5 metres from the bombers face) and it matched (with very high certainty using facial recognition software) the person who bears a similarity the to suspect in question using crowd surveillance photos. I think the actual word they are using is that he is a person of interest they would like to interview in relation to the incident.. after all they are being quite careful to make sure that the followup legal proceedings and evidence can secure a conviction of (complicit) murder... much in the same way that good CCTVsurveillance images and the same facial recognition software, proper police work and support from the public led to the identification and successful apprehension of the Boston Marathon bombers. I would imagine if this was a fabrication it should be quite easy for the Head of Navy to prove in-conclusively if the person of interest was in fact in his barracks and not on (authorised) shore leave / undercover narcotics work (or even if he was AWOL) yesterday at the time of the incident and that the Police would be able to interview him. I don't believe that has taken place yet.

They are merely following up on their investigation relating to the face clearly seen in the CCTV (the camera was only about 1.5 metres from the bombers face) and it matched (with very high certainty using facial recognition software)

I guess when one needs to make things up is good to give it an air of professionalism. Like actors wearing lab coats to give credibility to the BS they are trying to sell.

• Like 1

If it weren't for the military in Thailand back in the sixties we might all be dirt poor communists. Send the average red shirt leader on a tour of the poorest parts of Vietnam to get an idea how they ended up on the right side of history thanks to 'military', never forget that.

As your nick suggests, you must have been there only virtually. I have been to the 'poorests parts' of Vietnam and there was nothing so shocking. A farming living of subsistence comparable to Thailand and other SEA countries, socialist or not.

By the way Vietnam in general is growing and changing so fast, just like Thailand started to do after the massive payout from the US to use it as a base for their lost war. If you want to be shocked go see the refugee camps instead, these people are just too disgraced to even blame a social system about.

Edited by paz
  • Like 2

If it weren't for the military in Thailand back in the sixties we might all be dirt poor communists. Send the average red shirt leader on a tour of the poorest parts of Vietnam to get an idea how they ended up on the right side of history thanks to 'military', never forget that.

The top guys in the UDD were there ..... on the Communist side...

Perhaps the general is depressed, because a minor Red-Shirt leader recently made threats, to kidnap or kill his daughters ? bah.gif

That rabble-rouser later realised his error, and appologised, but still, the general might be excused if he'd been annoyed by that.

IMO the military are playing things well, there has been ample excuse to take over, if they had really wished to, but they have remained calm and tried to stay out of the current troubles, indeed General Prayuth should be applauded for the way he has been behaving, not castigated. He has tried to remain a moderating influence, good for him ! thumbsup.gif

The Red-Shirts should stop trying to attack the military, and I suspect that the orders from the Big Boss are just that, although the external propaganda-machine is still stirring the shit at times, one wonders what the hamster's instructions currently are ?

The Red-shirt attacking the General? They have their democratic right to voice their suspicion, fear, anxiety and concerns. The Army can try to take over if they want. That is exactly the fear, suspicion and anxiety of the Red-shirt. Don't try to use threat.

I salute the Army in cooperating and supporting the Government and Police in maintaining law and order. However, the Chief, has failed to be a moderating influence when statements and remarks from him and the Army were intimidating the Red-shirt instead of appealing them for calm, restraint and tolerance. RS has obeyed their leaders to lie low and not to confront the DEM's PCAD/PDRC but doing that had put them to constantly to be on the receiving end. Army personnel, it they are really neutral should stop making insensitive statements and remarks. However, when come to enforcing the rule of law, there is no such thing as neutral. You can only be on the side of rule of law.

I don't think there is anyone can or would like to offend the Chief or framing military if they have acted professionally.

Edited by icommunity
  • Like 1