Referral For Bangkok Law Firm To Handle Us Fiance Visa

Bangkok Legal Associates(BLA) has a subsidiary called White and White.. BLA is also known as Bangkok International Associates(BIA).. The owner is an American attorney that has been in Thailand for many years.

I have used them for visa work and also used them to set up my Amity company here in Thailand...

They are not cheap but they are good and very professional..

Just do it yourself. It is not rocket science.

I'll second that. I did it myself no problems at all, 4 months from mailing in the application to picking up the visa and booking the flight.

Having said that, some folks either don't have the time to fool with it or are seriously paperwork averse, so in that case I would recommend William White, Esq. (don't know if it's the same White as mentioned above). I did have a couple of phone conversations with him before deciding to do it myself.

Just do it yourself. It is not rocket science.

I'll second that. I did it myself no problems at all, 4 months from mailing in the application to picking up the visa and booking the flight.

Having said that, some folks either don't have the time to fool with it or are seriously paperwork averse, so in that case I would recommend William White, Esq. (don't know if it's the same White as mentioned above). I did have a couple of phone conversations with him before deciding to do it myself.

I'm also in the process of applying for the USA fiancee visa. I can certainly perform my papaer work from my end in here in the USA and file the initial petition but what sort of documentation is going to be required or necessary to be gathered from the GF in Thailand? Isn't this where these agencies can help. Filling out any docs on her end, preparing her for the interview ect?

I'm preparing the 129F and the bios for both of us. AFter filing are there not additional documents that will be required by the embassy in Thailand? Thanks much for any assistance.

That 129F bio for her family is probably the hardest form. After approval to apply for visa it should only be obtaining a few papers which should be explained in packet from Embassy in both English and Thai I believe. Not sure of present requirements but probably police check, medical, birth certificate, passport, finger printing (if not done earlier) and an interview where she explains your relationship and intent to marry. The more information she knows about you the better so if she can learn your family members names, your birthday and things like that it will help - but I suspect most will not know that and still not have a problem. It is not like a tourist visa where you have to prove the unprovable. Only half prove. :o