Red-shirt core leader Kwanchai shot

webfact

If you remember back in 2010 when suthep oredered the sniper to kill one of the redshirt leaders? He did it then so it would not surprise me to see it again.

If that's the best you can come up with best you stay out of it.

Assuming you are referring to Sae Deang, them Thaksin ordered his killing, prove me wrong.

Back on topic, Someone posted photos of Kwanchai's X rays on facebook seems there is considerable bone damage to both arm and leg.

Then something is off. The photo of him in the hospital bed showed him with no IV drip

in his arms. That would have made sense if the bullet wounds were a slight graze.

But now information is saying considerable bone damage ?? That would indicate

that a IV would certainly be used......

God I love this place !!! Between outright lies and misinformation, it takes a sharp mind

to try to sift through the bull shit and figure out what is really going on.

But why would you bother shifting thru the bullshit just to find out it's all bullshit?

• Like 1

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RT @RichardBarrow: Two bullets hit Kwanchai, others hit this concrete pillar (Via @Chu_SpringNews) http://t.co/aK3XxC5VMg

BejvdpXCIAAlT1M.jpg

Must been one of those 5000 Baht hitmen that are always talke about on this forum.

Looks like 3 hits to the post.

Put the rifle on 'rock n roll' automatic, and fire away till the target goes down.

Doesn't take a brain surgeon to do this.

Select 'single shot', aim it properly and one head shot is all it takes. (e.g. Seh Daeng) Full auto is for the movies or in a firefight with enemy you can't see; it's the most inaccurate way to fire but it does cause witnesses to look for cover.

The AK47 is not very accurate on 'single shot' and am sure it was something with more punch, at least an M16

42 AT him, latest report 3 hits.

Don't knock the AK-47. Cheap, reliable, tough, easy to clean, full or semi-auto, reasonable accuracy. 100+ million made.

recoil like a motherf__er. the one time I fired it on full auto it was all i could do to keep it pointed in the same general direction.

clearly not a professional hit. some guy with a weapon and training consisting primarily of watching movies.

It would include a lot of luck to hit a human target at 100m with an AK47 even on single shot.

is it political related of some scammy deal gone wrong as in, not paid shared corruption money.... who will tell ?

That is one of the theories circulating in Issan tonight, namely perhaps Kwanchai didn't share money intended for red shirts in his wing.

Yellow thugs at work outside their protest sites... Terrible ... >_>

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Calls for speculation but i strongly doubt it...this guy had many other enemies than his political opposition and there where claims he was no longer backing the Shinclan so this could very well be something ordered from UAE as well from somewhere else as well.

But as violence is starting im glad im on vacation in Europe...

is it political related of some scammy deal gone wrong as in, not paid shared corruption money.... who will tell ?

That is one of the theories circulating in Issan tonight, namely perhaps Kwanchai didn't share money intended for red shirts in his wing.

That's a good point. I remember from my time living in Isan that there was actually quite a lot of infighting among the reds themselves. Plenty of stories of various local red leaders absconding with campaign trail money.

If you remember back in 2010 when suthep oredered the sniper to kill one of the redshirt leaders? He did it then so it would not surprise me to see it again.

Assuming you are referring to Sae Deang, them Thaksin ordered his killing, prove me wrong.

Back on topic, Someone posted photos of Kwanchai's X rays on facebook seems there is considerable bone damage to both arm and leg.

God I love this place !!! Between outright lies and misinformation, it takes a sharp mind to try to sift through the bull shit and figure out what is really going on.

You'll need wings to stay out of the BS here. From Apocalypse Now.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Then something is off. The photo of him in the hospital bed showed him with no IV drip

in his arms. That would have made sense if the bullet wounds were a slight graze.

But now information is saying considerable bone damage ?? That would indicate

that a IV would certainly be used......

God I love this place !!! Between outright lies and misinformation, it takes a sharp mind

to try to sift through the bull shit and figure out what is really going on.

But why would you bother shifting thru the bullshit just to find out it's all bullshit?

Hahaha I consider it a form of mental exercise. Since truth seems to be in short supply

here in Thailand, pretty much all you have here is a few skimpy facts and of course

no follow up stories. So deductive reasoning becomes your friend here.....

I find it hard to believe that Suthep would be sending hit man teams to Isan to take

out red shirt " leaders", so I am going with the reasoning that this hit was a disagreement

at the feeding trough, and as such is a purely localized issue. No need to make

him a martyr.......

Don't knock the AK-47. Cheap, reliable, tough, easy to clean, full or semi-auto, reasonable accuracy. 100+ million made.

recoil like a motherf__er. the one time I fired it on full auto it was all i could do to keep it pointed in the same general direction.

clearly not a professional hit. some guy with a weapon and training consisting primarily of watching movies.

It would include a lot of luck to hit a human target at 100m with an AK47 even on single shot.

How about we get one, and you stand 100m away.................... the biggest problem would be how to collect my winnings (and not get arrested).

How does witching to auto make an assault rifle more accurate?

Edited by JRSoul

How about we get one, and you stand 100m away.................... the biggest problem would be how to collect my winnings (and not get arrested).

Quite simple really you play the numbers game, the more bullets the more chance youll hit something.

Edited by metisdead
30) Do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes, added emoticons, or altered wording.

Quite simple really you play the numbers game, the more bullets the more chance youll hit something.

cheesy.gif

You'll hit something alright, but not what you were aiming for. The question referred to accuracy.

BTW have you ever fired a semi- full-auto assault rifle, or are you speaking from your experience as an armchair commando?

Doubt it. More like certain arms of the military have been instructed by their main sponsor (s) to commence the assassinations of the the main opposition members now that Suthep has been discarded as a raving loony.

I do recall a number of M16 rifles ''disappeared'' from an army base not so long ago...........coffee1.gif

If you have ever heard live rounds firing from an AK47 and from an M16 you would know that being blind is no hinderance to naming which weapon has been discharged. The AK47 is probably more widely available, being the weapon of choice for pretty much every nutter on the planet

Said it weeks ago ... Suthep needs a civil war.

If Suthep wanted a civil war, Kwanchai would be dead, not lying in hospital.

Do you dream of Suthep's demise while sleeping?

Interesting thoughts you have. Those are your words, not mine.

Suthep's only way out of this is by starting a civil war. I said it weeks ago, before anyone was shot. Obviously the person who shot Kwanchai and the people who authorized it know very well the events it may set in motion and that was probably the plan.

The government has nothing to gain by creating unrest. Only one group of people benefit from violence and we all know who they are.

Well, the Government has much to gain by creating unrest, it would give justification for their subsequent heavy handed actions (hypothetically speaking). The government in Thailand (and everywhere else) has a monopoly power on the legal right to exercise terminal force. For a government under extreme pressure from an angry population whom they have shafted quite beadly, any opportunity to "put down" the dissent is welcome.

You have clearly failed history.

This event is just as likely a personal and/or local thing. It is not like he is UTs most loved man or anything.

• Like 1

Surprised no one's blamed the red shirts for doing this in an attempt to discredit the anti-government protesters!

Probably because it is as absurd as saying the grenade attacks on the anti government protesters is self inflicted for the same reason.

And when, pray tell, has the patent absurdity been an impediment to TV posters voicing their bias?

Personally, I laughed when I read barney's post, as it was also my reaction.

No doubt we shall be hearing that of course Suthep was the man behind the shooting of course

However it would be wise to recall the fate of a prominent member of the Red Shirts in 2010 who was shot in the head and of course subsequently died as a result, that action was taken no doubt as a warning to others to toe the line and not become mavericks.

One is led to wonder whether this latest shot Red Shirt leader is paying the penalty for not toeing the line and perhaps being seen as a maverick too.

This shooting could be as a result of his failure to drum up a decent resistance to the current P.R.D.C. protesters or as a warning to others regarding their profile politically.

There is of course the option of a black flag operation, minions are easily sacrificed and we are all well aware of what respect the Red Shirt pawns can expect and indeed the respect actually received from from their foreign based sponsor..

There are many avenues of suspect open regarding this particular shooting, many cul de sacs. However there is but one clear route leading to the truth and without a doubt we shall never see that route traveled.

Sorry, I don't either. Can you give an unimpeachable source for this fact?