How to open a noodle shop ? bah mee kieow moo daeng

LazyCat

now this might bring a smile to your face BUT I really like thai noodles that are sold one the streetsfood4.jpg

I have been to several places and it looks like the vendors have some kind of franchise...

I would like to know how to open a cart like that :) not in Thailand... but talking to someone who knows more about this business would be great... where can I see how these carts are made ( they seem to have all the same functionality and design... so it means there are producers of these carts?) it also looks like the noodles are purchased from the same place I see they are mostly there in a plastic bag with some brand on it...if anyone can shed light on this ...please speack up :)

That really looks a lot like an American hot dog cart. They have space for propane tanks, and tubs to keep the buns and wieners warm. They are a trailer you pull behind a car. They come in all sizes and if you really look here, you'll see something very similar. I think you'd cook the noodles at home and keep them hot in the tubs.

Link