Lifan Motorcycle Owners Group in Chiang Mai

connda

Would anyone who owns a Lifan motorcycle here in Chiang Mai be interested in forming a Lifan Motorcycle Owners Group. The purpose of the group would be, obviously, to organize rides together, socialize, and discuss issues related to maintenance and repair of our Lifan motorcycles.

If you're interested, just add a reply and let us know what you're driving, where you live in or around Chiang Mai, and if you're interested in getting together and what you'd like to do.

Me? I've driving a 3 year old Lifan 250-B twin V with about 6500km on the clock. I live in downtown Chiang Mai near the Night Market. I'd be interested in day trips and just getting together to meet other Lifan owners.

Anyone else interested?

• Like 1

^ Does your wife have a massage place down town near Loi Kroy road .If so i am the guy you bought the Lifan cruiser off .

Has it being going ok for you ?Any issues ?I would be interested to know how it behaved after me .I never had a problem with it in the year or so i owned it .

Great idea and hope it kicks off for you.

I'm in Patong and if anyone is interested in the same down on Phuket, let me know.

I have a Lifan 250 with about 4500km on it and have been amazed at the bike.

Runs really well and no major problems.

A real delight to ride.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm should be getting new OEM shocks installed this week. For the time being, day trips around the Chiang Mai provience area are good for me. I'm retired, so I'm usually up for rides on the week days. The only day that is 'out' for me is Sunday. Not a religious thing. It's a marriage thing. I set aside Sunday's for the wife, who does not like riding motorcycles. Well, maybe is is religious (she who must be obeyed or Kam Sang Mia in Thai). lol

• Like 1