The Thai's are clueless about the dangers of mosquitos

advancebooking

I've got screens on all windows, I keep the patio doors and the windows closed, I have no standing water in my place, I run the A/C whenever I'm home and I still get mozzies- in clumps.

I'll go for months with none, then kill a dozen in an evening with the electric swatter and wake up with several bites anyway. I can't for the life of me figure out how they're getting in.

post#30 the come in through the taps 55555

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget about the dangers of mozzies I'm more worried about my TGF who goes ballistic when i start with the bug spray

55, wait until she goes out then. :)

what....in the middle of the night just kick her out? Nah better just to lay there and get bitten than face her fury LOL

I've got screens on all windows, I keep the patio doors and the windows closed, I have no standing water in my place, I run the A/C whenever I'm home and I still get mozzies- in clumps.

I'll go for months with none, then kill a dozen in an evening with the electric swatter and wake up with several bites anyway. I can't for the life of me figure out how they're getting in.

They follow you when you enter the house. They are waiting outside.

I want to have a strong airconfan hanging above the door which is operated by a sensor. When i walk to the door (in or outside) the sensor should dectect me and start blowing for some minutes.

It is easy to build but i still haven't done it.

Some houses don't have any mosquito's around though, i still wonder why.

In hotels we always book airconrooms and most of the time the windows can't be opened at all.

I doubt that water used for drinking or toilet, being constantly emptied/refilled is a mosquito risk. Standing water is the breeding place of mozzies.

I

I constantly see mozzies coming out of my toilet obviously from the town water supply, I live in Hua Hin, the way to beat this is with a fine oil spray which can be bought any DIY, after flushing simply spray a tad on the water in WC mozzies cannot fly on emerging due to oil on wings, it works guaranteed.

I want to have a strong airconfan hanging above the door which is operated by a sensor. When i walk to the door (in or outside) the sensor should dectect me and start blowing for some minutes.

Read my post.

In hotels we always book airconrooms and most of the time the windows can't be opened at all.

Air curtain / infrared detector / timer.