Please recommend some full-length free Youtube movies......

Thighlander

Old favourite of mine is "Lost Horizon/s" (1973) Last of the Hollywood Blockbuster Musicals. Music by Burt Bacharrach.

Full length but they have it in Parts 1 to......???

Since Google took over YouTube many full movies are now available. Use the word "all" in your Google search criteria for a full Youtube movie.

Beware!! Instead of finding a movie on YouTube you may find only a link to a non-YouTube site which could be the movie or an ad or a virus. Proceed with caution.

Viooz looks good but you gotta pay. Rather use YouTube or rent on Amazon Instant Video for the latest releases.

I've never been asked to pay on Viooz and I've found almost everthing I've looked for including current Academy Award nominees. The HD stream is quite good with hardly ever a buffering delay, which is really saying something for my otherwise slow WiFi connection in Bangkok. Makes me wonder, what is the catch?

Edited by moradave

Vicooz wanted a credit card, which was ok, but my account is in the us, but I am living here in LOS......will that be a problem.

Did you try to enroll as a member? If so, no need so far, movies coming free without signing up. Don't know how long this will last.