What Happened...

jake1980

hi all

im new to the forum .i wonder if anyone knows what happened...1st time i went to pattaya i stayed at the chochan hotel.that was 2002.. over the road was a bar/restaurant which we popped in a few times.. we went back to pattaya last year and stayed nearer pattaya on our way back to the airport we stopped at the chochan hotel to pick a couple up , but there was no sign of the bar/restaurant it was all rubble....does anyone no what happened to the place....

cheers

jake

hi all

im new to the forum .i wonder if anyone knows what happened...1st time i went to pattaya i stayed at the chochan hotel.that was 2002.. over the road was a bar/restaurant which we popped in a few times.. we went back to pattaya last year and stayed nearer pattaya on our way back to the airport we stopped at the chochan hotel to pick a couple up , but there was no sign of the bar/restaurant it was all rubble....does anyone no what happened to the place....

cheers

jake

Its Patters mate, things come and go :o 4 years is a long time for a restaurat/bar in Pattaya

hi all

cheers

jake

Its Patters mate, things come and go :o 4 years is a long time for a restaurat/bar in Pattaya

cheers daleboy

hi all

cheers

jake

Its Patters mate, things come and go :D 4 years is a long time for a restaurat/bar in Pattaya

cheers daleboy

ERM............ It was knocked down, this is something that happens all over the world. How it works is: If you happen to see a pile of rubble where there was once a bar, the bar is actually part or in some cases all of the rubble !!!!

Or perhaps it has been Magically sent away !!! Who knows? :o