Best websites for Teaching jobs.

Someone I know is currently teaching in China but is finishing in August. He is thinking of coming to Thailand and I was wondering which websites were best for him to look for teaching jobs. Thanks. 

14 hours ago, MyThai1 said:

Someone I know is currently teaching in China but is finishing in August. He is thinking of coming to Thailand and I was wondering which websites were best for him to look for teaching jobs. Thanks. 

All jobs, daily teachers. Jobsdb. Co. Th. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

Google.

Tell him to type " Teaching jobs in Thailand".

I was hoping someone could point him in the right direction for the better sites. If I put in Engineering jobs in the UK, 95% of the responses are bulls##t, their's so much s##t out there.

Edited by MyThai1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, MyThai1 said:

I was hoping someone could point him in the right direction for the better sites. If I put in Engineering jobs in the UK, 95% of the responses are bulls##t, their's so much s##t out there.

He is a teacher. I'm sure he has the intellect to separate the wheat from the chaff.

On 4/20/2024 at 8:32 PM, it is what it is said:

not sure what rock your friend has been living under, but suggest he uses a web site called google, it's a search engine which means he can find information on pretty much any topic he/she wants. :coffee1:

That's what makes this site so inviting, patronising members. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1