Best websites for Teaching jobs.

Someone I know is currently teaching in China but is finishing in August. He is thinking of coming to Thailand and I was wondering which websites were best for him to look for teaching jobs. Thanks. 

14 hours ago, MyThai1 said:

Someone I know is currently teaching in China but is finishing in August. He is thinking of coming to Thailand and I was wondering which websites were best for him to look for teaching jobs. Thanks. 

All jobs, daily teachers. Jobsdb. Co. Th. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

Google.

Tell him to type " Teaching jobs in Thailand".

I was hoping someone could point him in the right direction for the better sites. If I put in Engineering jobs in the UK, 95% of the responses are bulls##t, their's so much s##t out there.

Edited by MyThai1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, MyThai1 said:

I was hoping someone could point him in the right direction for the better sites. If I put in Engineering jobs in the UK, 95% of the responses are bulls##t, their's so much s##t out there.

He is a teacher. I'm sure he has the intellect to separate the wheat from the chaff.

On 4/20/2024 at 8:32 PM, it is what it is said:

not sure what rock your friend has been living under, but suggest he uses a web site called google, it's a search engine which means he can find information on pretty much any topic he/she wants. :coffee1:

That's what makes this site so inviting, patronising members. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This points to one of many issues with foreign 'teachers'. Most are total luddites. Thai students have better grasp of tech than their 'teachers'. Their best tech flex is a Kahoot. This one cannot even use the internet which I'm not surprised. I'd say typical.