Thai Political Books in Chiang Mai

Nervosa

Hi,

with all these protestations and political conflicts, I really want to know more about what going on and what it going to happen.

But I would like to read some books about the Thai Politics, Economies et History of Thailand.

I would like to know if you guys know some place, IN Chiang Mai, i can buy book in english about Thailand.

I want the kind of book that actually give me idea about the modern era of Thailand and what going on since 1970's to now

OR some Ebook link.

I don't need referal link from wikipedia or any google researche. I want book because it is more easy for me. I hate to read on a Tablet.

I already got good basic knowledge i took via internet.

Here the book I'm looking for, If you guys got some more, feel free to add it to the list.

- Thailand: Economy and Politics. By Pasuk Phongpaichit and Chris Baker. Oxford University Press, 2002.

- Thailand: Society and Politics. By John Girling. Cornell University Press, 1981.

- Siam Mapped: A History of the Geo-Body of a Nation. By Thongchai Winichakul. University of Hawai'i Press, 1994.

- "A Tale of Two Democracies: Conflicting Perceptions of Elections and Democracy in Thailand." By Anek Laothamatas. In: The Politics of Elections in Southeast Asia. Edited by R. H. Taylor. Cambridge University Press, 1996.

- Myths and Realities: The Democratization of Thai Politics. By Yoshifumi Tamada. Trans Pacific Press, 2008.

- Network Monarchy and Legitimacy Crises in Thailand." By Duncan McCargo. Pacific Review 18, no. 4 (2005): 499-519

- Thaksin: The Business of Politics in Thailand. By Pasuk Phongpaichit and Chris Baker. Silkworm Books, 2004.

Thanks you :)