MCT oil, where to buy?

kkpat

Medium Chain Triglyceride. Derived from coconut oil, hence the reference.

It's usually sold in health and fitness stores.

Tried everywhere I can think of in Pattaya, also tried to buy from mutantthailand.com to no avail.

So any other health nuts out there know where to buy?.

Thanks in advance.

Have a thai Person do a search in Thai.... I always find hard to find vitamins this way.. Make sure they do the search MCT oil for sale Bangkok or something similar .

mct oil หาซื้อได้อย่างไร From my wife..

this comes up with many results in Thai..

People do have it.... You would be very surprised by what you can find here that you think is not available. Many Thais sell on Facebook line forums and other net ways.. Some have shops some dont but sell to friends and family and others... The bank transfer system makes it easy to sell this way.

You can be scammed but I have been buying imported items this way for 5 years now and still have not been taken advantage of.. Just dont spend large amounts of money...

Remember people may say its not available but there is a lot of things that Thai people bring back to sell from there travels.

Good luck and hope you can find a good supplier.

Have a thai Person do a search in Thai.... I always find hard to find vitamins this way.. Make sure they do the search MCT oil for sale Bangkok or something similar .

mct oil หาซื้อได้อย่างไร From my wife..

this comes up with many results in Thai..

People do have it.... You would be very surprised by what you can find here that you think is not available. Many Thais sell on Facebook line forums and other net ways.. Some have shops some dont but sell to friends and family and others... The bank transfer system makes it easy to sell this way.

You can be scammed but I have been buying imported items this way for 5 years now and still have not been taken advantage of.. Just dont spend large amounts of money...

Remember people may say its not available but there is a lot of things that Thai people bring back to sell from there travels.

Good luck and hope you can find a good supplier.

Another thing i forgot to mention is before you order from someone make sure you have a Thai call the person selling to make sure they have it and will send it right away.. Even if it is a business site.. I have found that when ordering in Thailand things get sent much faster when you talk to a person...