US ambassador to remain in post until term completed: US Embassy Bangkok

webfact

Meanwhile the US embassy tweeted, "US ambassador Kristie Kenney won't be leaving her posting until later this year and remains very focused on her responsibilities in Thailand."

The only responsibilities that she seems to have is ANOTHER PHOTO OP~!

What an embarrassment to the USA!

• Like 1

...just for the record.....the Thais themselves tell it differently.....(...a Thai woman was speaking very passionately about this topic to me yesterday..)???

...they say they have a lot of details and instances where she has openly sided with the S******** clan......???

...personally, I don't know what she might have done to have snubbed them.....???

She has openly sided with election winners.

I'm sure she was repulsed when Suthep stated he has no respect for foreigners and insisted there will be no international election observers overseeing the polls.

Vote buying is the only excuse the Dems have for losing over and over and over again and she is tired of hearing it.

• Like 1

Her predecessor was replaced early wasn't he? Something about arranging a meeting with Khunying Potjaman or someone for a visiting bigwig from the State Department when Abhisit was PM.

As stated earlier, with a link to the relevant news item his 17 year old daughter died in an accident and he returned after that.

Lets do try to keep this thread relevant, thanks

The rich elite establishment believe everyone should do their bidding , The US government is not the EC or Courts, they belong to a Democratic government that knows how to abide by the Rule of Law, in the US your baht isn't worth more than a farmers Baht!

Cheers

one wonders why have a US embassy here if Thailand is so "worthless?" moreover what are you doing here?? Edited by shiok

This is clearly a file photo, and not a good one. People who are reading more into it than that are fools.

The photo might be from one of the annual US 4th July Picnics when she might have been pitching in to help serve up all of the great food just like executives from large US companies do as well. Nothing wrong with this.

• Like 1

The rich elite establishment believe everyone should do their bidding , The US government is not the EC or Courts, they belong to a Democratic government that knows how to abide by the Rule of Law, in the US your baht isn't worth more than a farmers Baht!

Cheers

one wonders why have a US embassy here if Thailand is so "worthless?" moreover what are you doing here??

Ok Then why have a Thai embasy in the USA? And who ever said Thailand was worthless?

...just for the record.....the Thais themselves tell it differently.....(...a Thai woman was speaking very passionately about this topic to me yesterday..)???

...they say they have a lot of details and instances where she has openly sided with the S******** clan......???

...personally, I don't know what she might have done to have snubbed them.....???

Where's the proof? Show it.

This is clearly a file photo, and not a good one. People who are reading more into it than that are fools.

The photo might be from one of the annual US 4th July Picnics when she might have been pitching in to help serve up all of the great food just like executives from large US companies do as well. Nothing wrong with this.

I met her. She's real. Slackers don't get US Ambassador positions.

She has a charming, sweet, folksy disposition but she does carry a big stick, no doubt about it.

• Like 1

The American government always sides with an ELECTED government, not an appointed one.Because they are a democratic country and believe in democracy not a dictatorship.

Rather ironic, considering some of the USA foreign policy initiatives over the last 50 or 60 years.