Yingluck now in Chiang Rai

webfact

LOL! Running away again! This seems to be a very Shinawatra trait. So while the city is being plagued by bombs and gunfights, what will you be inspecting this time? Fruit? Roadworks? Toilet repair? What an excellent and hardworking PM this country has! clap2.gif

A PM needs to govern, and that is exactly what she does , or you would like her to stay in BKK waiting to get bombed by Suthep his tugs ?

• Like 1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Dear Farangs
I got caught in a civil war in another country. It went like this: The largest tribe always won the election. The other tribes were unhappy, then the argueing degenerated into insults, lies, pride, greed, sporadic violence, martial law, opportunistic neighbors and arms dealers, escalation of violence, vicious hatred, atrocities and then the people wondered why the rest of the world were unable to help them. Finally the country becomes weak and a neighbor jumps in to "save the people" from themselves.
Anyway my farang friends that is not the point it is simply what enevitably happens. The point is that you need to decide what to do and when to do it. The big difference between my experience and what is happening here was the respect that the local people in that country had for foreigners. I sense that foreigners here may not have that luxury. There may be a point when the doors close as they did in late November 2008. Chok di my friends.

Work for peace, pray for understanding, think about the children.
Live long and prosper.

Sounds like Cambodia to me, it's history repeating itself but this time in Thailand? coffee1.gif

Dear Farangs

I got caught in a civil war in another country. It went like this: The largest tribe always won the election. The other tribes were unhappy, then the argueing degenerated into insults, lies, pride, greed, sporadic violence, martial law, opportunistic neighbors and arms dealers, escalation of violence, vicious hatred, atrocities and then the people wondered why the rest of the world were unable to help them. Finally the country becomes weak and a neighbor jumps in to "save the people" from themselves.

Anyway my farang friends that is not the point it is simply what enevitably happens. The point is that you need to decide what to do and when to do it. The big difference between my experience and what is happening here was the respect that the local people in that country had for foreigners. I sense that foreigners here may not have that luxury. There may be a point when the doors close as they did in late November 2008. Chok di my friends.

Work for peace, pray for understanding, think about the children.

Live long and prosper.

double post

Edited by soalbundy

LOL! Running away again! This seems to be a very Shinawatra trait. So while the city is being plagued by bombs and gunfights, what will you be inspecting this time? Fruit? Roadworks? Toilet repair? What an excellent and hardworking PM this country has! clap2.gif

A PM needs to govern, and that is exactly what she does , or you would like her to stay in BKK waiting to get bombed by Suthep his tugs ?

Good Lord, Suthep has got a navy now.....starting small with tugs

• Like 1

ALL Thais should be very offended by this. She follows big brother's orders to a tee and makes a shambles of Thailand, reduces its global economic situation, basically destroys its #1 world rice exporting position, does more to divide the country than any PM in Thailand's history, indirectly kills some citizens, and sets up an extremely difficult situation that could lead to a civil war. Then when she is called on to defend her actions through the legal system, she runs away with her tail between her legs like a soi dog. She is amazingly self-absorbed and egotistical, always looking for people to bolster her fragile ego or a place to bury her head in the sand and pretend everything is okay. She obviously has no conscience, because if she did, we'd be reading about her suicide.

Soi dog? Fragile ego? No conscience? Suicide? Where did you find a trowel big enough to spread all that bile and dung? Disgusting. Shame on you.

Seems quite reasonable to me, a little insulting without being funny in some places perhaps but all in all a good psychological description of the over paid clerical worker

The country is on the brink of a civil war and farmers are in debt.

And here she is enjoying her trip talking about drugs and pollution. Talk about priorities. I bet she does not even give a rat about pollution based on all the materialistic things she buys and trips she makes around the world. The hypocrisy!

Edited by johnthompson

Let's be realistic here: most falangs come in this country mainly because of the cuties (plus cheap goods and services, nice weather too, of course).

So let's not be surprised if we find a sexy-orgasm-faigner PM brushing up on her brother's teaching.

It's in the culture: "I smile, you loose." "Problems in the south, I go up north."

Mai pen rai

She can be in Chiang rai or Chiang Mai all she wants.

If she thinks she is still welcome by the masses she is a little blind.

If we look back at the size of the crouds she would draw when she would go there in the past are no were near that now.

I was talking a long time friend ( thai) that lives in Chiang rai and was told they don't trust her no more and don't support her any more meaning his family and extended family

I am sure many posters on here that live in theses areas hear things also about the support for her and her government

• Like 2

ALL Thais should be very offended by this. She follows big brother's orders to a tee and makes a shambles of Thailand, reduces its global economic situation, basically destroys its #1 world rice exporting position, does more to divide the country than any PM in Thailand's history, indirectly kills some citizens, and sets up an extremely difficult situation that could lead to a civil war. Then when she is called on to defend her actions through the legal system, she runs away with her tail between her legs like a soi dog. She is amazingly self-absorbed and egotistical, always looking for people to bolster her fragile ego or a place to bury her head in the sand and pretend everything is okay. She obviously has no conscience, because if she did, we'd be reading about her suicide.

Soi dog? Fragile ego? No conscience? Suicide? Where did you find a trowel big enough to spread all that bile and dung? Disgusting. Shame on you.

Seems quite reasonable to me, a little insulting without being funny in some places perhaps but all in all a good psychological description of the over paid clerical worker

The only correction (no blame) I'd make to Brevity's comment is that with her nice education but fragile ego, she doesn't have a tail to hide between her legs. More appropriately, I'd say that she runs away like a bitch. Let's call a cat a... licklips.gif

Frank James has been infatuated with Yingdolly!

It happens... as long as you're not ready to kill for her seductive appeal for admiring pity.

would be useful if she focused her energies on paying 1 million poverty struck rice-farmers what SHE owes them.

She's getting what she deserves. It'll keep comin' at her too.

Didn`t realise you felt this way.

I was having coffee with Yingluck this morning and she spoke highly of you.

Yingluck in Chiang Rai and her Red Shirts have just locked all entrances of the NACC office. What a coincidence....

Everyone knew something was going to happen. She was supposed to report to NACC tomorrow but decided to go there instead.

Are we about to see the country split in two?

Edited by petedk

Yingluck in Chiang Rai and her Red Shirts have just locked all entrances of the NACC office. What a coincidence....

Everyone knew something was going to happen. She was supposed to report to NACC tomorrow but decided to go there instead.

Are we about to see the country split in two?

An interesting move. A more standard move would have been to jump on private jet full of boxes of money, and take off to exile in a foreign land... Then a new government can be formed, and then we can move forward. Instead now if she refuses to appear before NAAC, and holes up in the stronghold of Chiang Mai, then things will get really strange...... Guess I will miss the great riding up there, and will just have to content myself with the charms of Pattaya, and the southern islands....

You're right. She should be able to go out there safely without fear of protestors. Those roads, produce and toilets need inspection!

They know, you know. The top layer of Thailand, the untouchables, the powerful families all have a foot in every camp. I imagine it is almost incestuous. Her staying out of the capital means the chance of regime change is imminent. If she comes back to the capital, you know it has been put off again.

• Like 1

Good Lord, Suthep has got a navy now.....starting small with tugs

Plod will be upset, as that might mess up his water management schemes.

• Like 1

They know, you know. The top layer of Thailand, the untouchables, the powerful families all have a foot in every camp. I imagine it is almost incestuous. Her staying out of the capital means the chance of regime change is imminent. If she comes back to the capital, you know it has been put off again.

I don't think you are far off on this one. Might be interesting to see the arrivals and departures out of CNX in the coming days.

In denial.

• Like 1

what a bunch of mysoginistic whiners! Why should she stay in Bangkok and engage with the corrupt courts and civil service agencies. She is PM elect, like it or not and the whole set-up including the protests is a plan by the ammart to seize back power

Right.. And all the charges are fake and was brought up by wicked witch of the West, right? The rice scheme was never corrupt ridden and the pm was always on the meeting right?

Oh, and all the kids got their tablet in school and the tablets were fully functional because the producing company is a well known phone and tablet maker, right?

And yes.. thailand is still the world leading in rice export too if I remember it correctly. So rice farmer don't have to worries about planting the next batch of rice.

And the amnesty bill that started the protest must be planned by the amart and didn't came from ptp stupidity too. It surely is a set up.

Girl.. ignorance is truely bliss. And u must be in the Wonderland right now.

• Like 1

Have been in Chiang Rai recently and I was pleasantly surprised, that at least in that province the Red shirts don't reign without opposition. I came across several places, where BlueskyTV was on, and not in secret. Or where the newspaper topics were discussed with sympathies for the protesters.

Actually I never understood, how the Northern farmers could support Taksin, as he was the one to push through the bilateral treaty with China, after which Northern Thailand was flooded with cheaper Chinese agricultural produce.
In effect this killed of a lot of northern farming business and income. And nobody dared to complain about it...

so she is up there while the army are moving into Bangkok to keep the peace were people are being bombed shot at and blown up

Yes everything is fine up here it's nice - no big bangs and people shouting - and the NAAC is far away

so she is up there while the army are moving into Bangkok to keep the peace were people are being bombed shot at and blown up

Yes everything is fine up here it's nice - no big bangs and people shouting - and the NAAC is far away

Its also the best place to be to make a quick exit because once the army move, and the court decide she's not prime minister but a alledged criminal she needs a route out of the country.that cannot be easily blocked

Edited by Bkkbound
  • Like 1