Thai govt spokeswoman Sunisa presses charges against PCAD guards

webfact

What a load of BS. Total set up, to try and play the victim.

Absolutely right. Sorry, run out of likes today!

Yesterday, the Nittiphol clinic confirmed that was not, nor ever had been, a customer at ANY of their clinics. So, she's a liar.

She's a lying scheming bitch, as you say, playing the victim, and displaying a small bruise on her arm as though she'd been mortally wounded.

Get a life and grow up girl. You're playing with the big boys here, not skipping in the playground, and sometimes things get rough, especially when you deliberately manufacture an 'incident'. I'd stay at home for a month or two if I were you - you might have grown up a little by then ...

• Like 1

The guards won't be able to come to the police station to acknowledge the kidnapping charges because they are busy protecting the fugitive Suthep who can't go to the police station to acknowledge the murder charges because he is busy toppling an elected government.

you must be an irish terrorist with a name like shannon

They got cameras all throughout that place, should be easy to identify those cowardly "non-violent" PCAD thugs and bring them to justice.

There's also the risk that it shows nothing and blows her story out of the water

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Ms. Sunisa also claimed that she decided to visit the clinic in Pathumwan despite its close proximity to the protesters because PCAD leaders have repeatedly asserted that their rallies are peaceful and non-violent.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

What a load of BS.

PCAD rallies were NEVER peaceful or non-violent.

I trust you're laughing at the stupidity of a spotty sycophantis Shin supporter, putting herself into harm's way.

DUH! coffee1.gif

Setup or not is not the issue here. If the guards were half decent people they would not have acted this way. If anything, she exposed their true nature.

If the red shirts were half decent people they would not be killing children and injuring many adults at a Trat market.

If the red shirts were half decent people they would not be killing children and injuring many adults at a big C in Bangkok.

If the red shirts were half decent people they would not be cheering at the news of death of children and injuries of many adults.

If the red shirts were half decent people they would not be intimidating the farmers from their rally point near Korat

If the red shirts were half decent people your PM would have resigned a long time ago.

I could go on for a long time about all the thing half decent red shirt people would not do but then it would get as boring as your posts

edit: added. So the red shirts have exposed their true nature many times over.

Edited by uty6543
  • Like 1

Ms. Sunisa also claimed that she decided to visit the clinic in Pathumwan despite its close proximity to the protesters because PCAD leaders have repeatedly asserted that their rallies are peaceful and non-violent.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

What a load of BS.

PCAD rallies were NEVER peaceful or non-violent.

You got it.....

About as peaceful as trying to protest at the wrong end of an M79 grenade firing range.

Setup or not is not the issue here. If the guards were half decent people they would not have acted this way. If anything, she exposed their true nature.

True nature as PDRC fascists or their personal character?

+1 Ur the fist one on this to use the word fascist !!!

Sadly you don't know what it means.

The guards won't be able to come to the police station to acknowledge the kidnapping charges because they are busy protecting the fugitive Suthep who can't go to the police station to acknowledge the murder charges because he is busy toppling an elected government.

Kidnaping? Come on. If you want to be taken seriously and want people to try to understand your beliefs you really should stick with the facts and not make everything you post completely over the top.

Saying that. Yes the guards are in the wrong and illegally detained her. They had no legal right to do that.

I am not familiar with Thai law but in the home country moving someone (Against their will from point A to Point B, is kidnapping) The law more likely are different, but in all respect a very serious criminal offence!

Cheers

• Like 2

Kidnaping? Come on. If you want to be taken seriously and want people to try to understand your beliefs you really should stick with the facts and not make everything you post completely over the top.

Saying that. Yes the guards are in the wrong and illegally detained her. They had no legal right to do that.

I am not familiar with Thai law but in the home country moving someone (Against their will from point A to Point B, is kidnapping) The law more likely are different, but in all respect a very serious criminal offence!

Cheers

So is deserting from the army.....

• Like 1

Cheers

Yo nacho man - if that is not kidnapping - taking someone by force - then how do you define kidnapping?

She was minding her own business and was kidnapped and detained by the PDRC guards and held against her will THIS IS NOT CONTESTED.

So she WAS A VICTIM and its obviously not a set up since it happened

I think its clear where the BS is coming from coffee1.gif

She was minding her own business and was kidnapped and detained by the PDRC guards and held against her will THIS IS NOT CONTESTED.

It certainly is clear. I suppose you also beleive that if you are good, Father Christmas will leave a present for you.

The BS is as follows: Red group members always playing martyr/victim. Its old, tired an useless.

The BS is as follows: Red group members always playing martyr/victim. Its old, tired an useless.

Sorry what was Sondhi then?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand