iPhone Siri using True 4G - cool

skippybangkok

Wise men say:

Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

At the end if the day, you know squat about telecoms both from a regulatory and technical perspective.

It's so bad even Loma does not dare to quote you smile.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Bla bla bla and bla. You have no supportive evidence for your empty claims and you try to win an arguement by using somebodyelses words?

I told you, prove it or shut up. You continusly talk non-sense, you're lucky that you're not having this conversation in person otherwise you'll lose "Face" forever.

One last time, prove me wrong by evidence or don't ever quote me again. Block me if you can but don't you dare to troll me again.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't stand guys with void/fake/incorrect claims.

TrueMove's Cat agreement will be terminated in one day or Truemove will decide to move customers to its own 2100 mhz network in order to not pay concession fees to Cat.

In just one sentence you make so many mistakes. This is one sentence only, its really not worth my time to pick through the remaining tripe in this thread.

1. Which "agreement" are you talking about? Since the end of the sentence mentions "concession", one would have to conclude your talking about the 1800 mhz Concession agreement which is under "True Move" as a legal entity ?

2. The problem with the above is they need to move customers anyway because the concession is winding up....... so not " in order to not pay concession". so, incorrect statement ( as per above, you must really hate that)

3. So i assume your really mean the 850 Mhz agreement. Problem there is the contracting entity is not True Move, its BKFT (the old hutch )

4. Where is your evidence " agreement will be terminated" .... assume you mean 850 mhz..... or is this talking about the 1800 Mhz concession ?

5. Its kinda clear to people who read industry reports what the real cost of CAT / True 850 Agreement is. So why is that an issue? Especially when up country you can invest 1/3rd of what you need to invest in 2100 mhz. That will more than off set the % ending up in CAT pocket. Telstra uses 850 Mhz which is very important in a country with alot of space and not alot of customers

Now people like Loma read annual reports and industry papers obviously, even a sharp person reading new paper reports would have been able to put this together.

Its kinda boring squabbling....... but i too get annoyed by laymen blurting out rubbish

will go back to saying i love Siri on 4G..... works really well

Edited by skippybangkok

I just can't stand guys with void/fake/incorrect claims.

TrueMove's Cat agreement will be terminated in one day or Truemove will decide to move customers to its own 2100 mhz network in order to not pay concession fees to Cat.

In just one sentence you make so many mistakes. This is one sentence only, its really not worth my time to pick through the remaining tripe in this thread.

1. Which "agreement" are you talking about? Since the end of the sentence mentions "concession", one would have to conclude your talking about the 1800 mhz Concession agreement which is under "True Move" as a legal entity ?

2. The problem with the above is they need to move customers anyway because the concession is winding up....... so not " in order to not pay concession". so, incorrect statement ( as per above, you must really hate that)

3. So i assume your really mean the 850 Mhz agreement. Problem there is the contracting entity is not True Move, its BKFT (the old hutch )

4. Where is your evidence " agreement will be terminated" .... assume you mean 850 mhz..... or is this talking about the 1800 Mhz concession ?

5. Its kinda clear to people who read industry reports what the real cost of CAT / True 850 Agreement is. So why is that an issue? Especially when up country you can invest 1/3rd of what you need to invest in 2100 mhz. That will more than off set the % ending up in CAT pocket. Telstra uses 850 Mhz which is very important in a country with alot of space and not alot of customers

Now people like Loma read annual reports and industry papers obviously, even a sharp person reading new paper reports would have been able to put this together.

Its kinda boring squabbling....... but i too get annoyed by laymen blurting out rubbish

will go back to saying i love Siri on 4G..... works really well

So you can't prove your claims again and now you criticise my English? You know I'm not a native speaker right? You have no right to criticize it.

However, I checked my dictionary and word "concession" has lots of meaning, one of them has a similar meaning to dealership / franchise.

I will not go into details but if you don't know True is paying concession fees in order to use Cat owned 850 mhz 3G, then you are a fool.

When Truemove deploys enough 2100 mhz 3G, they'll make sure people use 2100 mhz whenever they can and thus they'll save money by doing so.

850 mhz agreement done behind the doors and it is illegal so it can be terminated if they forgot to pay tea money to people in charge.

After I give Australia example, it is funny you use it in your statement (Telstra), now you start to copy my examples aswell?

Get a life (not xbox one)

English not my first too,.... Kind of

I can assure you legally that the 850 MHz agreement w CAT is not a concession. Take as many dictionaries as u want.

Kinda confuses me that you don't understand the structure of the agreement, yet claim to be knowledgable in telecoms.

Really waiting for Loma to back you up, but... I bet he won't cause the above is just nonsense :)

Wasted breath

Edited by skippybangkok

I can assure you legally that the 850 MHz agreement w CAT is not a concession. Take as many dictionaries as u want.

Kinda confuses me that you don't understand the structure of the agreement, yet claim to be knowledgable in telecoms.

Really waiting for Loma to back you up, but... I bet he won't cause the above is just nonsense smile.png

Wasted breath

If you are so sure, can you explain what the agreement was then? Why we read news about illegal business model of cat's renting 850 mhz 3G to True while True is the one deploying base stations for them?

That particular 850 mhz band belongs to Cat, True deploys whole network, Cat gives permission to use it for a fee of course (Thats concession, dealership, or revenue share or whatever you want to call it). So True is making very little money while we're on 850 mhz band vs 2100 mhz which they own their own frequency and don't pay any more money to Cat.

If they can find necessary funds and deploy nationwide(ish) 2100 mhz, do you think they'll set 850 mhz 3g default? Maybe they'll keep it as backup maybe they'll terminate their contract.

You don't need to be very bright to see this will happen in future.

Really waiting for Loma to back you up, but... I bet he won't cause the above is just nonsense smile.png

Wasted breath

If you are so sure, can you explain what the agreement was then? Why we read news about illegal business model of cat's renting 850 mhz 3G to True while True is the one deploying base stations for them?

That particular 850 mhz band belongs to Cat, True deploys whole network, Cat gives permission to use it for a fee of course (Thats concession, dealership, or revenue share or whatever you want to call it). So True is making very little money while we're on 850 mhz band vs 2100 mhz which they own their own frequency and don't pay any more money to Cat.

If they can find necessary funds and deploy nationwide(ish) 2100 mhz, do you think they'll set 850 mhz 3g default? Maybe they'll keep it as backup maybe they'll terminate their contract.

You don't need to be very bright to see this will happen in future.

Lol..... insightful !

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Edited by skippybangkok

Lol..... insightful !

Thats what I expected. You have nothing to add, just twist words and void claims. Typical beginner troll. You have a lot to learn to become fully featured Troll. I pity you.

The True/BFKT/RealMove/CAT relationship is very nuanced; I’m not sure there is any publicly available information which accurately reflects all of the details of the relationship?

The following is from the 2013 True Corp Financials released on Friday, in the “Notes” document:

On 27 January 2011, a subsidiary, BFKT (Thailand) Limited (“BFKT”) entered into an agreement with CAT to lease telecommunication equipment under CDMA and HSPA technologies for the term of 2 years and 14.5 years, respectively. Under the terms and conditions of CDMA agreement, BFKT has to provide telecommunication equipment for mobile services using CDMA technology for 2 years. Under the terms and conditions of HSPA agreement, BFKT has certain commitments including acquiring, installing, managing, and maintaining all equipment necessary to provide mobile phone service using HSPA technology according to the capacity stipulated in the agreement and amended agreement executed on 3 December 2013 for the period of 14.5 years. As consideration of providing such services, BFKT entitles to receive a revenue as stipulated in the agreement.

On 16 December 2010 and 24 June 2011, a subsidiary, Real Move Co., Ltd. (“RMV”) was granted Type I licences by the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (“NBTC”) for resale mobile and internet, respectively. RMV is entitled to maintain rights and obligations according to The Telecommunication Act B.E. 2544 under the terms and conditions as stipulated in the licences. The licences will be expired on 15 December 2015. Subsequently, on 27 January 2011, RMV entered into a re-sales and wholesales agreement with CAT (“the Agreement”). Under the terms and conditions of the Agreement, RMV provides mobile phone services using HSPA technology wholesale from CAT for the period of 14.5 years.

So it (CAT/850 MHz) is both a lease of equipment, and agreement/license to resell services. You could probably drill into the balance sheet, also in the release, to try to get a feel for the lease payments, and revenue “sharing”?

True continues to use this chart to describe the relationship(s):

They have an Analyst's briefing this Friday, 7 March, so we'll get more information re: GSM1800, 2100 LTE/3G, subs/ARPU, etc. It looks like they lost 9.5 billion baht of revenue of 96 billion (all of True Corp/2103), not sure about True Mobile but assume they lost money, again.

post-9615-0-63583700-1393733004_thumb.jp

Lol..... insightful !

Thats what I expected. You have nothing to add, just twist words and void claims. Typical beginner troll. You have a lot to learn to become fully featured Troll. I pity you.

..... yep, beat me with experience

Airport - domestic terminal - cool

.... Or maybe I am really between Paragon , central world and Ploenchit and don't realize it.... The dark side :)

post-25605-13938135431232_thumb.jpg

Edited by skippybangkok

Airport - domestic terminal - cool

.... Or maybe I am really between Paragon , central world and Ploenchit and don't realize it.... The dark side smile.png

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1393813542.963730.jpg

How many Tourist in Airport do you think have Truemove-h 4G ?

You're happy like you found a fast hotspot in limited areas. It is useless unless it covers atleast all Bangkok metro (not vicinities).

I can also get 20-25 mbit speeds with Dtac wifi available at most shopping malls offers unlimited speed & data for 100 baht. Your 4G coverage is only a little better :)

Also, what happens when your 3-5-7 gb 4G speed finishes? Back to 384 kbit or 256 kbit? smile.png

Edited by muratremix

Also, what happens when your 3-5-7 gb 4G speed finishes? Back to 384 kbit or 256 kbit? smile.png

Don't know really... I guess the same as 3G ? smile.png

Well believe or not you can't finish youe 3-5-7 gb under 3G very quickly. Your faster 4G speeds will not only suck up your battery (LTE uses more battery power) but also eats your data faster than you can imagine. That is of course you use 4G other than speedtests :)

I'm not against 4G, but I'm against hype and false advertising. 4G on 15 mhz is like a joke, considering it is also shared by 3G networks, it will not have much bandwidth left. So I advise you to not to tell anyone, if more people jumps into 4G train, you'll only wish you haven't advertised it :)

4g leaving Bangkok going Bangna

...maybe I am stuck in a black hole and think I am some where else but really between Paragon , central world and Ploenchit ... The dark side :

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1393814750.261839.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1393814770.543631.jpg

Technically Bangna is out of Bangkok Metro, but they have 4-lane big road and more importantly "BTS station". It makes sense to deploy 4G stations around BTS / MRT don't you think?

I live in Thai residential area (Single homes, townhomes) within Bangkok metro borders and there isn't Truemove 2100 mhz signal, not talking about 4G but 3G on 2100 mhz. I'm not living in a seperate remote area with a little population.

Btw you should apply for a job at truemove-h as "Social media advisor" or something.

From the bait and switch guy

First ". Only between Paragon , central world and Ploenchit "

Well that fact is wrong so let's got bla bla about something else ..

Just like everything u say - it's all kawaffel

If you can't understand the irony here, I recommend you get a common sense (if one can learn at mid-life?)

http://truemoveh.truecorp.co.th/truemoveh4g#pane04

Check how much it covers Bangkok.

Now shut up for further embarassing yourself.

If you can't understand the irony here, I recommend you get a common sense (if one can learn at mid-life?)

Muratremix,

You embarrass yourself every post you post! Please stop talking, this is getting ridiculous. You are hijacking this post !

SkippyBangkok, hang in there, we are all interested in knowing the 4G coverage of TrueMove-H (as I am about to buy a 4G phone), and we all know it is a lot better than "Paragon blabla"!

GJ

I live in a big private house in sukhumvit bangkok in asok. Its a bit far from any bts but i am happy i get full signal 4g lte in all floors of my house(4 floors)

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1393829010.311661.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Asoke is prime area and it is within 5 km radius of LTE base tower that covers bts line.

Muratremix,

You embarrass yourself every post you post! Please stop talking, this is getting ridiculous. You are hijacking this post !

SkippyBangkok, hang in there, we are all interested in knowing the 4G coverage of TrueMove-H (as I am about to buy a 4G phone), and we all know it is a lot better than "Paragon blabla"!

GJ

If he stopped responding my messages a few days ago, it wouldn't happen. He hijacked my posts before while I never answered him in this forum, he publicly trolled for no reason. Now he continues his secret hate or whatever you want to call it and continues to his pissing contest.

Topic is about siri and 4G, we are talking about True's non-existent 4G so I don't see any hijacking here?

I'm telling you there is no True LTE except very limited part of Bangkok (Very central area) and I gave you a link as proof.

He doesn't listen Lomatopo, he also fight with Lomatopo in some other topic, he thinks he is expert at telecom but offers no explanation whatsoever. He is more of a Troll than forum user.

If you think I embarrass myself in every post, correct me then if you can. Don't expect me to go street to street and check existance of True 4g, check true's webpage

If one wants to see real face of skippy

check this topic, start from beginning or read 16th page

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/473818-3g-news-developments/page-16

You can see him how unbiased he is (he claims Lomatopo is biased) and how TrueMove lover & fanboy in his writings. Perhaps he invested a big sum of money in Stocks market for TrueMove?

-------------

Well, its simple, both Loma and ThaiCBR just cant accept the fact True has far more 3G cell sites and the use of more frequency than AIS / DTAC. They have an immense bias are having difficulty that their beloved operators are lagging behind and are dragging every dead horse out of the canal to try to discredit True as #1 in 3G (ie "dubious contract", shareholder reports etc. )

No one knows what end 2013 will look like, but at present True is in the lead.

Edited by skippybangkok, 2013-03-31 20:24:01.

-------------

Posted 2013-04-03 09:22:20

Agreed - we should end this. It's common knowledge that True has the best 3G network, and ThaiCbr has already asserted that.

-------------

NBTC confirms True - CAT deal is legal....
Guess Lomatopo and ThaiCbr were wrong as I predicted.
One down, one to go ( 1800 MHz September saga ).

-------------

Absolutely valid Point !. What many forget is in True Corp case, they are the biggest Internet Service provider in the country, and as such have built experience through trial and error on managing broadband. ( I think since 2004 or 2005)

The other guys are still "new kids on the block" with regards to internet.

-------------

I say wow! I never thought one can be a fanatic at this scale.

really skippy, how much money you invested in True corp?

By Truemove-H, he means Cat 3G 850 mhz network. True-h is just a reseller, not the owner. Thats why I had to wait for roaming agreements done by Cat before activate roaming in early months of my truemove-h (After switched from Truemove old network).

He can't tolerate anything bad about True Online and True corp. Why I didn't see this? Thats probably because I stopped reading that topic long time ago.

Now I stop discussing True corp with Skippy as you can see he will never accept the truth (That is True 2100 mhz network is behind AIS and Dtac in terms of base station deployment and 2100 mhz coverage).

I won't argue about the coverage of all the three network providers in Thailand simply because I live in bkk and rarely need to step out of bkk, so coverage wouldn't be a issue with all the providers in bkk. But I would still choose true over the other two just for one reason and that is, I believe true has better routing and response time(latency time to international server) than the other two.

I won't argue about the coverage of all the three network providers in Thailand simply because I live in bkk and rarely need to step out of bkk, so coverage wouldn't be a issue with all the providers in bkk. But I would still choose true over the other two just for one reason and that is, I believe true has better routing and response time(latency time to international server) than the other two.

Cheers - it all started with "you will only get 4G if you shuttle between paragon and central world"

I guess some people just can't accept being wrong no matter the evidence

Anyway, this thread is about how 4g does wonders for Siri - I have made a new post on 4g coverage people can share. I have some friends up north and down south - will ask to send screen shots

Was in Khon khen, factory supplier visit, had lunch at central dept store - yay 4G !

When it comes to simple answer that you can't give, you simply avoid eh?

Anyway as I promised, I won't argue superior Truemove with you as I can't break somebody's never-seen love against a service provider. Hope your stocks in true corp doing well. I'll keep using true online + truemove-h that should help (a little) in True corp's earnings.

Perhaps then they can deploy more 3G&4G base stations within Bangkok smile.png

PS: You just open that topic about 4G coverage today. Just to make it clear, it wasn't there when we started this discussion. However, as I promised, I'll not argue about Truemove anymore. As we can see from your previous statements, nobody can change your mind.

Edited by muratremix

Link to Coverage here..... Shariq607, i will put your speed test down there so all in one place......

So so far we have Chiangmai, Khon Khen, many parts of Bangkok ( of course not to forget Paragon, Central world and Ploenchit - thanks for that contribution Muratremix )

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/708281-true-4g-coverage-post-your-locations/

Anyway as I promised, I won't argue superior Truemove with you as I can't break somebody's never-seen love against a service provider. Hope your stocks in true corp doing well. I'll keep using true online + truemove-h that should help (a little) in True corp's earnings.

PS: You just open that topic about 4G coverage today. Just to make it clear, it wasn't there when we started this discussion. However, as I promised, I'll not argue about Truemove anymore. As we can see from your previous statements, nobody can change your mind.

I just don't get why you are so anti-Truemove-H. I have Truemove-H and I am happy with it, the coverage is great and the price is right. I was with DTAC before and their 3G was non-existant, so I switched.

It is a bit the same as a Apple Fanboy finding all reasons to trash Samsung and Android because "Apple is better"....

Anyways, back to topic, I will follow the 4G coverage topic with pleasure, hoping that Muratremix will help in a positive way.

GJ

I just don't get why you are so anti-Truemove-H. I have Truemove-H and I am happy with it, the coverage is great and the price is right. I was with DTAC before and their 3G was non-existant, so I switched.

It is a bit the same as a Apple Fanboy finding all reasons to trash Samsung and Android because "Apple is better"....

Anyways, back to topic, I will follow the 4G coverage topic with pleasure, hoping that Muratremix will help in a positive way.

GJ

I am anti truemove-h? What makes you say that? I use truemove-h since day 1 and I used old truemove 3g before that. I just say Truemove is way behind of 2100 mhz base station deployment and then skippy became aggressive. As you can see from his quotes / writings above, he is pretty darn protective when it comes to True corp.

Lomatopo confirmed Truemove is very slow in deployment of 2100 mhz band. I'm sure there was terms when you get frequency concession from Thai government. It was like, 80 percent coverage within 2 years etc etc. I don't think True can do this.

Don't tell me truemove-h works nationwide, it is 850 mhz 3G by Cat, engineered by True but at the end it belongs to CAT and leased to Truemove-h by some shady agreement which went to court before (but at the and bribe and corruption wins, as TIT)

I have no problems with 850 mhz Truemove 3G, but I don't accept Truemove 4G crap as it is still behind in terms of coverage of 3BB Wifi hotspot!

Hopefully I explained myself clearly.

I am anti truemove-h? What makes you say that? I use truemove-h since day 1 and I used old truemove 3g before that. I just say Truemove is way behind of 2100 mhz base station deployment and then skippy became aggressive. As you can see from his quotes / writings above, he is pretty darn protective when it comes to True corp.

Lomatopo confirmed Truemove is very slow in deployment of 2100 mhz band. I'm sure there was terms when you get frequency concession from Thai government. It was like, 80 percent coverage within 2 years etc etc. I don't think True can do this.

Don't tell me truemove-h works nationwide, it is 850 mhz 3G by Cat, engineered by True but at the end it belongs to CAT and leased to Truemove-h by some shady agreement which went to court before (but at the and bribe and corruption wins, as TIT)

I have no problems with 850 mhz Truemove 3G, but I don't accept Truemove 4G crap as it is still behind in terms of coverage of 3BB Wifi hotspot!

Hopefully I explained myself clearly.

Still can't stop putting your foot in your mouth.