coversyl [4mg]

meatboy

the wife went to get 3months supply of coversyl [perindopril] 4mg.she was told by the pharmacy they have stopped production of 4mg.and gave her 3 x 30tabs.of 5mg. anybody else on this drug been told this.

I have been on 4mg.for 7yrs.[2in uk] and 5yrs.here.

sorry Sheryl they are for me,i have 3 tabs[4mg]left and they come from the same manufacturer as the new ones.

LES LABORATOIRES SERVIER france

so I shall take them and see if there are any side effects.been lucky so far that I have never had to see a docter here.

sorry Sheryl they are for me,i have 3 tabs[4mg]left and they come from the same manufacturer as the new ones.

so I shall take them and see if there are any side effects.been lucky so far that I have never had to see a docter here.

I took Coversyl while working in Kuwait,initially only 4 mg was available,then only 5 mg then only 8 mg and finally 10 mg was the only dose available in Kuwait. When I left Kuwait I was taking 10 mg, no ill effects. In my opinion the mfg is not going to increase dosage unless it was pretty safe to do so.

Lefty

I took Coversyl while working in Kuwait,initially only 4 mg was available,then only 5 mg then only 8 mg and finally 10 mg was the only dose available in Kuwait. When I left Kuwait I was taking 10 mg, no ill effects. In my opinion the mfg is not going to increase dosage unless it was pretty safe to do so.

Lefty

thanks for that.

As far as I recall they have changed the molecules attached to the active meds from something else to arginine which give them the equivalent of the previous 4 mg equal to the new 5 coversyl arginine. Your local chemist should be able to tell you this though.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand