Phuket Police arrest man with counterfeit US$10,000 'Nan Francisco' bank notes

webfact

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

What a total idiot.

This is hilarious ! As a teacher i have spotted so many mistakes in spelling in this country, even in EP schools. The most expensive must have been " This monument was CRAVED " not carved................. could have been right tho i suppose if you want something bad enough !

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

he should have used 10 Billion Dollar Bills.

Or Obama's Trillion Dollar coin. Hate to confuse it with the quarter you put into the candy vedning machine!

Let me see if I have got this right.

This man completed post graduate studies in the area of law, was awarded a degree and passed the bar exam, but he is so stupid that he can't even do a little research to learn that US $10,000 bills are not put into circulation, and he couldn't figure out that trying to exchange so many would sound a big alarm anyway?

He is a shining example of Thai education. I have often thought that a Thai university BA is equivalent to a general high school graduate in Western countries, but now I must downgrade that. This guy isn't even as smart as high school student in the civilized world, and he's a lawyer.

Mr. 10.000$-Notes already applied for an apprenticeship here:

Breaking-Bad-Better-Call-Saul.jpg

LOL

"Better Call Saul"

I think in the end, it would be a really 'Bad Break" for this guy to apprentice at Saul's law office. Once Saul and his boys discovered the depth of Mr. $10,000 Bill's incompetence, he would be a corpse buried in the New Mexico desert.

Dumber and dumber - Thailand in a race to the bottom of intelligent life as we know it with Phuket lawyers several furlongs in front and the RTP galloping to catch up.

Dumber than dumb is this post.

Thais are no dumber than any other folks... and based on your post they are probably

on average a lot less "dumber" than you.

This man completed post graduate studies in the area of law, was awarded a degree and passed the bar exam, but he is so stupid that he can't even do a little research to learn that US $10,000 bills are not put into circulation, and he couldn't figure out that trying to exchange so many would sound a big alarm anyway?

He is a shining example of Thai education. I have often thought that a Thai university BA is equivalent to a general high school graduate in Western countries, but now I must downgrade that. This guy isn't even as smart as high school student in the civilized world, and he's a lawyer.

LOL

"Better Call Saul"

I think in the end, it would be a really 'Bad Break" for this guy to apprentice at Saul's law office. Once Saul and his boys discovered the depth of Mr. $10,000 Bill's incompetence, he would be a corpse buried in the New Mexico desert.

Who cares where you are buried? I like the Irish name of the Saul hahaha

Dumber and dumber - Thailand in a race to the bottom of intelligent life as we know it with Phuket lawyers several furlongs in front and the RTP galloping to catch up.

Dumber than dumb is this post.

Thais are no dumber than any other folks... and based on your post they are probably

on average a lot less "dumber" than you.

Glad to see you recognize the fact that these morons are dumber than me but just less so than I think.

Keep taking the medicine to balance the chemicals in your mind!

1. How come they are not showing the culprits face?

2. No one is pointing on any photo here

3. So any farang caught on any act is an item to be displayed as if an animal in the zoo, but for Thsi's - oh well that's another thing...amazing Thailand.

In the Thai press, they report this family holds important positions in the Democrat Party in Pak Kred (Nonthaburi). This is where the arrested "lawyer's" registered address is.

Here is his graduation photo on a Thammasat website.

Good - at least we'll be spared all the silly comments and jokes about the 'man in Dubai' trying to launder money yada yada yada...

This lawyer has an IQ number same as his shoe size clap2.gif

Not so Geng after all.

But don't all the bills (and passports etc) have some spelling errors as additional security features, just in case a person who does the fakes misses those?

10000front.jpg

From http://www.oldcurrencyvalues.com/10000_Dollar_Bill.html

It is currently thought that just under 60,000 $10,000 bills were printed for circulation for the 1928 and 1934 series combined. Of that 60,000, no more than 336 have survived destruction by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing.

What's your point ? That its a slight possibility that it was real ? I really don't understand what you are getting at.

I would say he is simply giving some information, which is much appreciated by at least me.

So thanks Oilinki.

Also Circulation was from 1928 to 1934... If you look closer these are 1918 Series Bills ... so is this another error? Also would they not have been Silver Certificates? as Gold was not used to Back US Reserve until 1950's-60's.... When all Silver Certificates were bought back and destroyed as the Federal Reserve Notes were issued as replacements...???

Edited by davidstipek

LOL

"Better Call Saul"

What's wrong with that? huh.png

This lawyer has an IQ number same as his shoe size clap2.gif

And to make it worse, he has unusually small feet.

He used $10,000 bills to pay for his degree, so he thought they were still legal tender.

"This is the first time we have found US$10,000 bills in Thailand, said Col Supaset."

The only problem I have with the above quote from the article is that they had not.

Edited by MaxYakov

Not so Geng after all.

But don't all the bills (and passports etc) have some spelling errors as additional security features, just in case a person who does the fakes misses those?

10000front.jpg

From http://www.oldcurrencyvalues.com/10000_Dollar_Bill.html

It is currently thought that just under 60,000 $10,000 bills were printed for circulation for the 1928 and 1934 series combined. Of that 60,000, no more than 336 have survived destruction by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing.

If you want to play monopoly here I am :-)

click to magnify

post-154100-0-30251400-1393945630_thumb.

...Sorry could not resist for I reckon a real, not a fake 10,000 $ bill... too much

Not so good for us farangs these idiots are coming to vacation in Thailand and of course use their bad habits to scam whoever they come across,

Hope they get jail time and eat raw frogs for lunches.

Not so good for us farangs these idiots are coming to vacation in Thailand and of course use their bad habits to scam whoever they come across,

Hope they get jail time and eat raw frogs for lunches.

And there was me thinking the guy trying it on was a Thai. Maybe he was an Alien Thai then on holiday? Welcome to their lunch though!