Pattaya sex tourists

Showbags

over 8 million overall, probably 7 million are at least partially motivated by the freak show

Maybe half come here specifically for that

Is that a serious number ?

Where you get it from ?

Per year right ?

Cannot be that many surely.

over 8 million overall, probably 7 million are at least partially motivated by the freak show

Where you get it from ?

Per year right ?

If you already knew, why'd you ask?

Where you get it from ?

Per year right ?

Some say under 5 million, but definitely over 4 altogether.

Qualifying foreigners vs Thais obviously critical.

I'd still maintain the proportions are a fair guess, even those just observing the freak show are there for sexual titillation.

Let's face it the sex industry is the rock on which the entire region is built from the ground up.

Where you get it from ?

Per year right ?

I'd still maintain the proportions are a fair guess, even those just observing the freak show are there for sexual titillation.

Let's face it the sex industry is the rock on which the entire region is built from the ground up.

The wise man built his house upon the rock,

and the rain came tumbling down.

Oh ...

Where you get it from ?

Per year right ?

Are you also including the old Thai men? There're many Mid to High wealthy Thai men who travel to Sin City for just sex as well. Though not on vacation, there're also a very large amount who sneak out to Thai only establishments in BK & CM. Also what about foreign women? I always take note to all those old & well overweight women who look for short term young Thai men.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Most people who knew Pattaya 20 or 30 years ago would probably agree that there are few sex tourists here these days and precious little cheap sex either. Not much of the expensive sort either for that matter, at least not any that's worth having. What there is a lot of are jet-ski scams, overpriced shopping and Russians drinking themselves to death.

If I was looking for sex this would be one of the last places I would come to.

• Like 1

Where you get it from ?

Per year right ?

Are you also including the old Thai men? There're many Mid to High wealthy Thai men who travel to Sin City for just sex as well. Though not on vacation, there're also a very large amount who sneak out to Thai only establishments in BK & CM. Also what about foreign women? I always take note to all those old & well overweight women who look for short term young Thai men.

What women? They're all back in farangland, tucked up in bed with a cup of Horlicks on the side table and a copy of the divorce laws in their hands.

Most people who knew Pattaya 20 or 30 years ago would probably agree that there are few sex tourists here these days and precious little cheap sex either. Not much of the expensive sort either for that matter, at least not any that's worth having. What there is a lot of are jet-ski scams, overpriced shopping and Russians drinking themselves to death.

If I was looking for sex this would be one of the last places I would come to.

If I were simply looking for a holiday, it would be one of the last places I would go to either.

Better question is how many actually go with girl and have sex. There are a zillion bars in pattaya and esp the ones on beach road have blokes having a few beers and maybe buy girl drink or two and go home. I would hate to be working girl there. So many bars and more of a tourist thing now days. Most Russians gave their gf with them . ant they lovely.

8 million what a load of bullshit. Don't know how many tourists but men that actually gave sex with workers...8 mill give me a break

Better question is how many actually go with girl and have sex. There are a zillion bars in pattaya and esp the ones on beach road have blokes having a few beers and maybe buy girl drink or two and go home. I would hate to be working girl there. So many bars and more of a tourist thing now days. Most Russians gave their gf with them . ant they lovely.

8 million what a load of bullshit. Don't know how many tourists but men that actually gave sex with workers...8 mill give me a break

How can anyone sleep with all that banging?

Sorry for the dual post. But seriously why OP thus crap. Actually sorry its better than

"ADVICE ON HOW TO CLEAN SHOWER SCREEN"

I love the OP Would you fight for Thailand?

No 16 pages. <deleted>. ARE WE ALL GHAT BORED. post something with imagination and inspire change.

Where you get it from ?

Per year right ?

What women? They're all back in farangland, tucked up in bed with a cup of Horlicks on the side table and a copy of the divorce laws in their hands.

They hide themselves well but from what I've seen, they're mostly Brits.

I've met lots of gay women here for the girls.

The many straight older ones partaking in boyztown areas tend to be those already here for one reason or another, not so many specifically travelling here for that.

I imagine there are just much better spots for them elsewhere - e.g. for American female romantic travelers, Jamaica's a very hot spot for a long time.