Samsung tablet battery

Showbags

My tablet battery lasts nearly 6 to 12 hours depending on what I am doing, never 30 min, otherwise, root your tablet, then load a custom ROM, which I've done before and got a battery life of over 12 hours cause customs ROMs don't have that load of Google apps which you can disable and remove

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I would be very surprised if Samsung didn't help you out as I expect the battery or your tablet is faulty.

We have had 4 different Samsung tablets in the family over the last few years, not to mention their phones as well and we've never had issues with batteries. My daughters 10.1 Tablet was the 1st 10.1 model and the battery still lasts a good four or so hours even with her watching music videos and Youtube movies etc.None of ours are rooted either (but it sounds like yours is) wink.png Take yours in under warranty.

Edited by avander
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Be surprised then.

But just little bit.

Took it to Samsung Korat couple days ago and had to pay for new battery as only 6 month warranty and we were at 10 month mark....

Shop in The Mall quoted 2500b with 1 month warranty and no further warranty by samsung cos change battery etc....Got it at Samsung service centre for 1100b and done immediately...so not so bad.