Friend paranoid on Ya Ice, completely messes up his head

wump

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: He sat with my other friend at the same table in an online gaming room, lost against him, deleted him in Skype straight afterwards and me too on the same day.

He is convinced that "the Jews make sure the game is rigged" so I'm not sure why he keeps playing.

But anyway, this shows that he is still alive and obviously not in the monkey house so I am kind of relieved. However the deleting shows that he still believes what happened actually happened so I guess this time the damage is permanent. Sad really, cause apart from that he's is a good guy.

Edited by MaikB84

He needs to get well away from pattaya. Chill out somewhere, maybe do some meditation or holosync and a good detox diet. Some of these effects can be semi-permanent! It only takes a few days to get out of your system but people do tend to have flash backs etc. Send him to a secluded island somewhere lol

Edited by BuffaloRescue

I met a nice guy in Sakon Nakhon and after a while he asked me for money for Koks and Ya Ice. I kicked him out of my house and asked him never to return.

Your friend is lost so its time to get rid of him.

This is so strange reading this today then seeing a guy wired up on this stuff. I was having coffee at a local shop I normally go to and seated outside talking with the owner. A guy walks up all wired and very thin carrying a stick and mumbling things. Not older than 20s or 30s I would say. He clearly seems agitated talking to the owner and I don't like him standing behind me with a stick in his hand. He leaves after a few minutes. Clearly uncomfortable. He walks down the street kicking at things along the way.

At this rate he will either get a good beating from someone or have an accident, etc. Surprising thing is the owner said he was normal one month ago and a nice guy. !!!

This must be some wicked shit they are selling to people over here. I was very surprised to see this and it was unsettling to say the least.

Edited by losworld

Excuse me, MaikB4, but it seems fairly obvious what is happening here:

In actuality, your "friend" has not left the city, because there actually is no friend.

You should check yourself in to a hospital if my guess is correct.

I believe it is possible that you are the one who may be taking this drug, and now you convince yourself that this paranoid individual is not you, but an imaginary friend, and you are now posting this story to confirm to yourself that your delusion is real.

I would be very wary if you are hanging around with imaginary individuals, or even real individuals, who you say are taking drugs. Drugs affect not only the people who take them, but also their friends, and acquaintances.

Don't do drugs,

Don't hang with those who do drugs.

If you follow these two rules, then you will have no further problems on this subject.

No charge for this good advice.

Haha I like the last one. You had me thinking there for a minute biggrin.png

Now on a more serious note: I wouldn't touch that stuff. Not because I'm not curious or because I think I would become addicted, but because I had a really bad trip on weed some 5 years ago and I never want to experience anything like this ever again. And this was only weed, imagine what real drugs would do to me.

As for hanging out with people who take drugs: Now that I have seen it, I might not hang out with meth heads anymore, you are right. But I used to believe that everyone can do what they want, it's their life, not mine. I don't like being stoned all day but I have no problem if my friends are high all the time. I have non-drinking friends who don't mind my excessive beer consumption. I have friends who take ecstasy and they are all fine. I just didn't know Ice was different. Lesson learned.

Edited by MaikB84