EC will speed up probes into Yingluck, Yaowapa cases

webfact

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't argue to justify anything to any number of people on this board, I argue, at the risk of sounding pompous, because I believe in the position I take.

Mugabe doesn't have any relevance here. Mugabe's election machine relies on violence, thuggery and murder, backed by the police, army and courts, together with widespread ballot rigging. That is manifestly not what has happened in the last several elections. Ironically, given that you raised the subject, Sutheps shenanigans at last months election reads like it was taken from Mugabe's manual of electioneering!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I didn't realise that Mugabe's manual of electioneering included boycotting elections.

Mugabe doesn't need to boycott them as he is perfectly able to win a majority through rigging and cheating (the same as the PTP do with their vote buying and populist policies).

• Like 1

Kill the fat cat before she's eligible to be elected as next prime minister. The EC knows what they are looking at.

You mean Suthep with the fat cat to be killed ? Good idea !

YAWN. Good governance, NO.......................corruption YES all time high.............................and all you can blame is Suthep. Pity you.