What is good i Mobile to get

DaleSanthi

Hello I am wondering what is the good I mobile to get now, I have the I mobile I Q 5.1 it is really good as I have had it since September last year and no problems, just wouldn't mind getting a new one , I see one called a blitz ? I think that was it, but as long as it has good Processor and rom and either micro sim card or large built in memory.. any ideas on price as I bought mine at Fortune mall BKK and it was 5670 baht not a bad phone for what it can do and speed, preety good also camera is awesome, I will trade it in so some prices and what would be a newer phone with all the features... thanks

Similar to the IQ 5.1 ?

Please list the specs you're interested in:

- Size of screen, or overall size/weight of phone

- Resolution of screen

- Onboard and SD memory requirements

- Camera pixel size, speed, contrast and clarity

- Speed of processor vs battery life

- Battery mAh or up-time

- OS, or version of OS (feature set)

- Cost delta (low/high and spread)

...and what type of phone junkie are you -- into games; into music; clear/loud audio; 3G or WiFi connectivity; etc

there are lots of areas that create bias toward or away from certain models. Some might even suggest other brands to look at that might fit.

I recently bought an IQ 9.2. I'm very happy with it. I paid 8,990 for it. It came with a free 16 GB Micro-SD card, case and screen protector. It has a beautiful display and lots of good features. Last night, I used it as a WiFi hotspot to cast videos from my old phone (a Nexus 4) to the Chromecast hooked up to my big screen TV. The video quality and sound were excellent. I've found out that I need to keep the WiFi and NFC turned off to conserve the battery. Today I read the New York Times and browsed some websites and managed to only use 8% of the battery. I've spent quite a lot of time looking at the LG G2, the Nexus 5, the HTC One and the various Samsung models. I was really taken with the IQ 9.2 and prefer it to all those others. If you want a five-inch phone, take a look at the new IQ 6.3. It's the successor to IQ X-3 which is itself a beautiful phone. I find that I can do much more adapting and arranging of the screen of the IQ 9.2 than I can with the other phones. Good luck in finding a phone that makes you happy!

• Like 1