RE: 71 years old Thai wfe from Roi Et

Austin 71

To all who responded to my request . I want to thank the one with the ** link removed ** advise , to the one thinking I am trolling , all I have to say is I know how old I am ( 1943 ). To the ones who said to ask family or villagers maybe best idea yet. To the one who stated I was throwing my money down a drain, I knew before I married I could not own land in Thailand and see nothing wrong with wanting to give/provide a home my wife can call her own. When I die I do not think wife will want to remain in the USA. So if you want to call me dumb go ahead but I am laughing everyday with my wife even with the age difference (25 yrs ) for you who can not say anything but negative things. And I ask these people why do remain in Thailand if this how you feel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exactly, we are quite a few that have exactly the same opinion as you do.... Roses for you and a bag full of ...#¤%¤#¤... to the scared ones that do not even dare to learn to know countryside nor the people there.

Glegolo

Edited by SlyAnimal
  • Like 1

To all who responded to my request . I want to thank the one with the ** Link removed ** advise , to the one thinking I am trolling , all I have to say is I know how old I am ( 1943 ). To the ones who said to ask family or villagers maybe best idea yet. To the one who stated I was throwing my money down a drain, I knew before I married I could not own land in Thailand and see nothing wrong with wanting to give/provide a home my wife can call her own. When I die I do not think wife will want to remain in the USA. So if you want to call me dumb go ahead but I am laughing everyday with my wife even with the age difference (25 yrs ) for you who can not say anything but negative things. And I ask these people why do remain in Thailand if this how you feel.

I would be afraid that my wife actually wanted to move back to Thailand now. Did it occur to you that as soon as she has her house in her village she might be gone?

• Like 1

Chelsea are hosting Arsenal at Stamford Bridge tomorrow; cant wait, should be a great game.

yes it was for some, come on ye blues

scottyclap2.gif

No; it was horrible. To make matters worse Harold-the-Poisoner nicked my chair at the bar

To all who responded to my request . I want to thank the one with the ** link removed ** advise , to the one thinking I am trolling , all I have to say is I know how old I am ( 1943 ). To the ones who said to ask family or villagers maybe best idea yet. To the one who stated I was throwing my money down a drain, I knew before I married I could not own land in Thailand and see nothing wrong with wanting to give/provide a home my wife can call her own. When I die I do not think wife will want to remain in the USA. So if you want to call me dumb go ahead but I am laughing everyday with my wife even with the age difference (25 yrs ) for you who can not say anything but negative things. And I ask these people why do remain in Thailand if this how you feel.

I would be afraid that my wife actually wanted to move back to Thailand now. Did it occur to you that as soon as she has her house in her village she might be gone?

Weeeell, it did go through my gray cells too. Said it a thousand times before here, keep your eyes wide open to everything.

• Like 1

Weeeell, it did go through my gray cells too. Said it a thousand times before here, keep your eyes wide open to everything.

If I read the OP correctly they are in the USA. Different states have different laws concerning division of assets. But in any event, if he builds her a house in her village, and she then divorces him in the US, she will take him to the cleaners in the US and then go to Thailand to her nice new house.

I'm sure some farangs 'get off' in thinking another farang may one day get ripped off. What the **** is up with some people?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Your right and I'd guess they are usually those with failures/ problems in their own lives that then live poor bitter arrogant lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

once the woman approaches 50 then age difference really doesnt matter!

its the 50 year old englishman who marries the 25 year old ugly girl from isan is what concerns most..........................lol.

Why ?

And why the ugly comment, oh, you hansum farang.........rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

its the 50 year old englishman who marries the 25 year old ugly girl from isan is what concerns most..........................lol.

Why ?

And why the Englishman comment, oh, you racist!

Why ?

And why the Englishman comment, oh, you racist!

Englishman is a race? I thought it was a throwback to the neanderthal age when they wore wife beaters, tattoos and flip flops and drank a lot of beer.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

If I read the OP correctly they are in the USA. Different states have different laws concerning division of assets. But in any event, if he builds her a house in her village, and she then divorces him in the US, she will take him to the cleaners in the US and then go to Thailand to her nice new house.

I can tell you that if the divorce occurs in USA then ALL of the assets will be divided, including the ones in Thailand. Trust me.