Do all ducati disintegrate like this?

yankee99

that looked like a very mild and gentle crash compared to a couple ive had and even more ive witnessed (not on ducattis though)

but ive never seen the tank and the seat being ripped off so easily ..............athought that was on japanese bikes if it makes a differnnce

I own a Ducati and I'm surprised that the tank and tail section came off so very easily in what looks like a very minor off. I know how mine are held on and they won't be coming off easily

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

Edited by Garry

I own a Ducati and I'm surprised that the tank and tail section came off so very easily in what looks like a very minor off. I know how mine are held on and they won't be coming off easily

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

maybe it wasnt screwed on properly to begin with or someone wasnt fininshed working the bike when the guy took it for this test ride ??

seems like a really weird way to come off too ,he had no reason to hit the kerb unless there was something we couldnt see in front of him on the road but at such a low speed the brakes should have been enough to stop him dead ?? without having to ditch it in someones garden ....bad camera view doesnt show whatever he saw when he veered towards the kerb .........

• Like 1

After reading the comments seems the kid took dads bike for a joy ride.

So this was probably a fatal accident as the dad must have killed him after he found out.;)

I can imagine what he's thinking as he was replacing the tank and tail section- 'I can fix this-I can fix this- dad will never know...':)

After reading the comments seems the kid took dads bike for a joy ride.

So this was probably a fatal accident as the dad must have killed him after he found out.wink.png

I can imagine what he's thinking as he was replacing the tank and tail section- 'I can fix this-I can fix this- dad will never know...':)

Not realizing that Dad is a regular user of YouTubebiggrin.png