Honda CX-01

KRS1

It must be cheaper to get upside down fork in India i guess! Nearly all small bikes coming from there have them, it does not mean they are better than conventional forks though.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by ll2

USD forks cost slightly more and will be a benefit on some bikes - but look far more stylish on all bikes.This bike has a decent looking swing-arm and "shotgun" exhaust.Tread on rear tire looks strange!.Hope issues with Honda build quality and the known CBR 250 engine faults have finally been sorted.Would make a very nice town bike if you dont fancy a Kawasaki D-Tracker.I would think the price will be around 160,000/170,000 Baht.Much higher and you would be better off going for a KEEWAY RSV 200.

USD forks cost slightly more and will be a benefit on some bikes - but look far more stylish on all bikes.This bike has a decent looking swing-arm and "shotgun" exhaust.Tread on rear tire looks strange!.Hope issues with Honda build quality and the known CBR 250 engine faults have finally been sorted.Would make a very nice town bike if you dont fancy a Kawasaki D-Tracker.I would think the price will be around 160,000/170,000 Baht.Much higher and you would be better off going for a KEEWAY RSV 200.

which engine quality problems on cbr250r? any comments?

If inverted forks cost a lot more than conventional ones, believe me you don't see them coming from India/China that many.

and a pogo stick has also upside down configuration.

post-184955-0-85734500-1395974548_thumb.

There has been many reported problems with Hondas , as repeatedly reported on this site.Camshaft/ valve and cam chain areas seems to be main problem areas (including shattering valve shims).I didnt say USD forks cost a lot more - i said slightly - and the main benefit on run-around bikes such as this one is cosmetic (which i approve).I hope the Honda handles better than your po-go stick LOL!The more i look at this bike , the more i like it.Just goes to show that Honda can build nice looking bikes if they put some effort in.When i say Honda , i mean an Indian/ Chinese company using locally sourced parts , including maybe some from Thailand/Taiwan etc .Lets hope they release it , giving people more market choice.